sultry

It was a warm day in May and you were reading a book in the shadow of a big tree next to the pool.

"There you are, I was looking for you everywhere."

It was Johnny, he looked very bad. He had blood all over his shirt.

"What the fuck happened to you?"

"Well..."

He pauses and takes off his shirt to reveal some nasty wounds and bruises on his back, elbow, face  and shoulder.

"Jesus..."

"I was riding this motorcycle for the movie and, I don't know what happened, it just abruptly stopped and I flew 6 feet through the air and had a nasty landing."

"Oh my god... Are you all right?"

Johnny grabbed a chair and planted it somewhere in the sun facing towards you and sat down.

"Some doctors came to set and they checked me out and said it was okay. They removed the dirt from the wounds and I was good to go." He chuckled but he looked tired.

He looked so beautiful sitting in the sun just wearing jeans you had to admit that even blood and bruises looked good on him.

You walked up to him and kissed him on his head.

"Is there anything I can do for you hun?"

"No I'm alright..." he said in a soft voice.

He looked so sad and tired, you really wanted to hug him but you imagined that that would hurt.

You touched one of his wounds on his shoulder and his face contorted with pain.

He didn't want you to see so he kept his head down, but you saw.

He grabbed your hand and held it against his lips for a long time.

You kneeled down in front of him and moved his hair out of his face.

He looked at you and smiled

You caressed the side of his torso and slowly moved your hand to his jeans and cupped his member.

He looked at you and raised his eyebrows "I'm not stopping you."

You smiled and unbuttoned his jeans and took his already hardened dick out.

You gently swirled your tongue around the tip of his member and licked all the way up and down.

He softly groaned your name as you took him all the way in your mouth.

You started slowly but eventually picked up speed.

You stroked one of his wounds on his right hip.

"Fuck.."

Johnny didn't know whether to feel pain or pleasure. His dick hardened even more and you felt that he was coming close. You slowed down again as you felt him cum inside your mouth. You swallowed it all. You looked at him and licked your lips.

"Jesus Christ, you really are something."

You smiled and grabbed his strong knees as you stood up. You turned around and swayed your hips while you walked to the pool. You sat down and touched the water with your hand. Johnny's shadow was coming up from behind you and suddenly you felt two strong hands pushing you into the pool.

When you came up from the lukewarm water you saw him laughing. The accident wasn't bothering him that much anymore. He jumped in and he immediately knew that was a bad idea. He groaned when he came up from the water, the chlorine stung in his wounds.

"Johnny-"

"I'm fine" he said while checking out his elbow.

He saw that you still looked concerned, he walked up to you and planted his hands next to your head on the side of the pool. He stared into your eyes "Thank you, doll"

"Johnny, what about the movie, you can't go to work tomorrow like this I-"

"Shhh.." he said while putting a finger on your lips. He came closer and kissed you, he gently licked the inside of your lips and swirled his tongue around yours. He was so passionate, he was a great kisser but he had never kissed this good. You were really struck by his sultriness. You didn't know what to do so you let him lead. He moved the straps of your bikini and unclasped it one-handedly. With both hands he moved down the sides of your body and pushed down your bikini slip. He broke off the kiss for a second to throw everything on the side of the pool. After that he continued and he pushed his body against yours. He felt so good and warm. His arms around your body and his again hardened member pushing against your folds. He stopped to look at you, there was trickle of blood streaming down a wound on his face. You gently licked it off. He smiled and grabbed your knees as he lined himself up with your entrance. He only put the tip of his cock inside of you and it already made your eyes fluster. He thrusted into you completely and you gasped. God he felt good. The water, the sun, the warmth of his body and the taste of blood on your tongue.

Johnny couldn't hold back anymore and started thrusting harder and harder. It gave you so much pleasure. Feeling every inch of his shaft slide inside of you again and again. You tightened around his dick as you were both nearing your climax. He opened his mouth as you both came and you could feel the warm shot of his cum shoot inside of you. He smiled as he slowly put you down on your feet again.

Johnny got out of the pool and grabbed a towel to cover himself. He walked up you while you got out of the pool and he put a towel around you. You could feel his still fastened heartbeat while he hugged you.