I wish I was special

It was pretty late and you were at a festival. You really wanted to get drunk, but the beer they had here was shit. Still you decided to go get a drink for yourself. You tried to find your way through the crowd, but somehow you ended up next to the stage and you saw that the line for the drink stand was very long. You gave up and decided to look for a toilet. You were walking past a group of people sitting on the side of the stage and one of the women asked you "Hey, what do you need love?"
"Two things actually, booze and a toilet."
"We can certainly help you with the first one.." said one of the men sitting on the side of the stage. He was looking down at his dangling feet, he had a skinny but slight muscular figure and he wore a big hat so you couldn't see his face, but he had a small goatee beard and soft pink lips.
You chuckled. "That would be nice.."
"This is actually backstage, so I don't think you're supposed to be here without a pass... But we won't tell anyone." The woman said.
"Oh shit, sorry I didn't know."
You were about to leave when the handsome jumped of the stage and grabbed you by your arm.
"Don't leave, you'll piss your pants. There's the toilet." He pointed towards a black door.
You stared into his eyes a little too long, because he broke off the eye contact and gestured to the black door.
"Thanks" you said.
When you came back from the toilet, the handsome man handed you a drink.
"I'm Johnny" he said
"Layla..."
he chuckled "come"
he grabbed your arm and dragged you to the stairs that led up to the stage.
You tossed back your drink at once. You needed to get drunk to build some confidence.
"Oh, okay." he said and he did the same.
Radiohead was about to play and Johnny took you to the side of the stage.
"Come here."
You walked towards him and he lifted you up and put you on top of some big boxes.
You felt his fingers dig into the side of your body.
"Oh my god, the view is so good from here."
Johnny climbed the boxes in clumsy way, you helped him by taking the bottle of booze out of his hand. You took a few long gulps from the bottle and when Johnny finally sat down you passed the bottle to him and he did the same. You noticed his black tattoos that nicely set off by his caramel colored skin. He put down the bottle and looked you in the eyes.
"You have really nice tattoos."
"I know"
He kissed you on the cheek. You were so drunk that you didn't really know what you were doing. But you kissed him back on his cheek and he laughed. He wrapped his left arm around you and with his right he took a sip of the booze and spared it in his mouth. He leaned over and kissed you. You tasted his tongue and the booze, he pulled you even closer and you felt the warmth of his body. You broke off the kiss when Radiohead started playing. You watched them perform two songs while drinking and kissing.
"I have to pee" you shouted in Johnny's ear.
"Again?"
"Yes I have a weak bladder!"
He laughed and said "Okay, come on"
You both jumped off the boxes and he took you by the hand.
He didn't take you to the black door from before, but a different black door. This one had a little sign with "dressing room Johnny Depp" on it. Johnny opened the door of the toilet for you and helped you undress, because you were too drunk to do it yourself. He kept standing in the opening of the door to see if you were okay.
"This might be the weirdest day ever. I just came here to see Radiohead and now Johnny Depp is looking at me piss."
He laughed.
"Are you okay, I'm gonna get some water." he said
"Yeah, sure."
When you were done you walked over to Johnny who was sitting on the couch in the middle of the dressing room. He pulled on your arm and you fell down on the couch.
"Thanks"
"I thought I'd give you a hand." he said with a smirk on his face.
It was actually a pretty crappy dressing room some lights were broken and some lights were flickering. Johnny was looking at his phone and bobbing his head on the music. He put down his phone and climbed on top of you. He sat on your belly. "ahh I can't breathe" you groaned with a sarcastic tone.
He bent down and he grabbed your face with both hands while he kissed you. You took his hat of his head and dug your fingers in his soft black hair. You moved your hands to his shirt and tugged on it to let him know that you wanted him to take it off. He broke off the kiss to take off his shirt and at the same time you also pulled your shirt over your head. He pulled down you shorts and you were now in your underwear and he was in his jeans. He unbuttoned his jeans and took his erection out his pants, he looked at you with a face saying "your turn.".
You were still in shock by the size of his dick, but you quickly unclasped your bra and pulled your panties down. Johnny bent over you and grabbed your boobs while kissing your neck. You felt his dick touching your belly and you moaned his name in his ear. He pressed his dick against your entrance and he slowly pushed in.
"Oh my god..." he groaned quietly. He watched you as he gave you some time to adjust.
"You okay?"
"Yeah"
He pulled out and thrusted in entirely. You gasped. He smiled and kissed you. You put your hands on his lower back and encouraged him to go on. He licked the inside of your lips while he started thrusting in a considerate pace. The way he was fucking you was so attractive. He kept calm and you could hear him panting softly as he filled you up entirely every thrust. He wrapped your legs around his waist so he had better access. He picked up more speed.
It felt amazing, you could feel yourself nearing your climax.
"cum for me doll"
You came and Johnny came right after.
You felt his warm cum shooting inside of you.
"Fuck that was good." Johnny said while he was laying on the ground, with his jeans on his knees. You lay down next to him and kissed him on his cheek. He was humming along with Radiohead "I wish I was special... You're so fucking special." He smiled and kissed you back.