PART TWENTY TWO - POSTER BOY

News always got around quick in Hogwarts, quicker than Umbridge when a kids shirt was untucked in the halls, the news of today was that Ron Weasley was in the hospital wing after being poisoned by a bottle of mead

Arabelle being Arabelle investigated straight away, after hearing this, her mind instantly travelled to Draco, because quite frankly, he was the prime suspect for anything that happened in Hogwarts to her, whether that was out of pure hatred or because he was a deatheater, she wasn't sure on that.

She learnt from Lavender Brown, according to Professor Slughorn, it was given to him as a gift from someone to give to Dumbledore. So with that said, Arabelle went into a frenzy of sorts.

She rushed around the school, turning corners and up the stairs to look for Malfoy, who she had previously seen wandering the halls. Just as she turned the corner to the library, she saw him, she quickened her pace past the library, but an arm stopped her.

"Baby! I've missed you- we haven't spoke in a week!" Theo says, attempting to smother Arabelle with her arms in his grip, her face contorts and she shoves him off her.

"I mean offence when I say this Theodore, fuck off!" She says, rushing away and around the corner, ultimately losing Malfoy, instead bumping into three people she never thought she'd see again, Nina, Saiorse and Bridget.

She felt like she was about to explode, when just as she was about to apologise, she saw Malfoy in the corner of her eye, she turned around and rushed after him, finally catching him and pulling him into a classroom.

"Poisoning. Ron. Weasley." She says, poking his chest after every word, he looks at her defensively, trying to push her away.

"Are you serious? Did you really think your master plan was going to work like perfect?!"

"It almost worked! If that idiot hadn't taken a love potion I would've been successful!" Draco retorts, she laughs sarcastically and sits herself on a desk.

"Right, so the most powerful wizard in the world wouldnt check the gifts he receives anyway?"

Silence.

"Exactly Malfoy."

"Well what do you expect me to do? I have to make up for my father's mistakes, all for my mother, do you really think I have the effort to actually hate someone because of their bloo-" He pauses himself, making her inaudibly gasp.

"Draco Malfoy could never admit he isn't fully a prejudiced cunt! No! He has to be the poster boy for blood supremacy everywhere!" Arabelle says, opening the door and slamming it in his face, leaving him in shock.