PART SEVENTEEN - SLUGHORNS PARTY

(btw totally was hoping nobody noticed i messed up the chapters, naming chapter 16 chapter 21, clearly i was sleep deprived, but now i'm not in school and motivated it to finish it in this last lockdown since i started this last lockdown! i apologise for my inconsistency but the comments really do help, so comment pls!)

Arabelle dusted some powder on her face, looking at her dress, she sighed, feeling deflated, her life at the moment was plain, other than the whole death eater situation, school was boring without the millions of parties thrown in the Slytherin common room, or the sleepovers she'd have in the Gryffindor common room with her friends, Hermione and Ginny usually tagging along.

(I always add outfit pictures for visuals but sometimes it looks so weird)

She sighed and looked towards Kara and Blaise, who stared at each other fondly, she rolled her eyes and exited the room to give them alone time.

Checking the time, realising it was time to make her way to the party, she slipped her heels on and sighed, bracing herself and making her way out.

She realised probably half the population of the school hated her now, assuming she was a deatheater, in a way, she had ties with her father being one, but did she even class him as a relative anymore?

She enters the party, heading straight to the corner where some Slytherins she didn't speak to stood chattering away about god knows what.

The party seemed to go in slow motion, people chatting, some talking about her dress, making bets on how much it cost and how many people she 'killed' to earn it.

She heard every conversation, glaring at two twins that were dressed in puffy lime green dresses, they were talking about how morbid she looked and how fake, yet elegant she looked.

The party was boring until Draco got dragged in by Filch, which made her sigh and down her glass, ready to listen to what shit he had just got himself into.

Draco shouted profanities at Filch as he dragged him inside, Arabelle hoped Draco knocked him out, she knew he could after he had a playfight with Marcus Flint and ended up sending him to Madame Pomfrey.

"Professor Slughorn, I just discovered this boy lurking in an upstairs corridor." Filch says, Draco's eyesight shifts to Arabelle for a second, who was smugly looking at him, making him glare at her.

"-He claims to have been invited to your party."

"Okay, okay- I was gatecrashing, happy?" Draco spits as Filch loosens his grip on him. Snape steps forward and stands infront of them.

"I'll escort him out." he drawls as Filch lets go of Draco, who snarls in response to the man.

"Certainly, professor." Draco says, Arabelle drinks the small drop of champagne in her glass and leaves, waiting in the common room where she knew he'd be.

Ten minutes later he walks in, rolling his eyes as he spots her waiting for him.

"What?" He spits, she scoffs at him as she takes out her hair from the bun.

"You're an idiot Malfoy, a true fucking idiot, all my friends think we're working together you know?"

"Like I'd ever want to work with you, and I have no clue what you're talking about anyway."

She sighs, twisting her necklace and unclipping it, Draco's gaze lingers on her, she turns around and places her necklace on the mantlepiece.

"I'm not stupid, you're working for him."

"Say it." he challenges, her face stayed stoic as she stared at him.

"I'm not a fool, whenever you say it death eaters are alerted of the said persons location, it doesn't mean i'm scared to say it, just not stupid." She says, he doesn't reply and just stares at her.

"And are you one?" He asks, she shakes her head.

"Tattoos don't suit me." She says sarcastically.

"Are you staying over this christmas? For the ball?" She asks, he nods.

"My mother could never let me miss it." He says.

"What's your plan? Since you're one of the bad guys now? Kill a few people then live a life in azkaban?" She questions, he steps closer to her and she turns, leaning against the wall waiting for his answer.

"If I told you you'd have to help me, then become one- so do you really want to know what bad?" He says, inching his face closer to hers.

"Yeah." She hums.

"Yeah?" He says, looking into her eyes, as if asking her a silent question.

"Yeah." She says, she wasn't actually answering the question he just said, he knew what she wanted, he wanted it aswell.

He grabbed her face roughly, pressing his lips on hers, she wraps her arms around his neck, his hands were cold, she felt his rings around her neck as he kissed her.

It was like dancing with devil, but she was addicted.

And so was he.

She grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs, he pushed her to the wall and kissed her, trailing kisses down her neck making her run her hands through his hair as his face was nuzzled in her neck.

He picks her up and takes her into the bedroom, placing her on the bed, she wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him down, kissing him again as he zips down her dress, placing soft kisses on her chest.

guess who finally updated?

comment ur favourite songs or songs that i could add to the story playlist, literally comment anything, even ur zodiac sign, i want some comments to reply to to give me some motivation, it feels nice knowing people actually are listening and care about the story!