PART EIGHT - EXPENSIVE WHISKEY

(I need to stop writing disclaimers, but the time skips are awful, but we don't get many Draco scenes until like sixth year, so I'm building the story on fifth year.)

Arabelle sat on the train with her friends, hoping they didn't take any notice to her, but of course they hugged her, telling her they missed her, to which she smiled and nodded, hugging them back with fake enthusiasm.

She didn't want to be back, although it was better to cover up her feelings then actually be sat at home while her parents fight, she just hoped neither of them took it too far while she wasn't there.

She sat in the corner while her friends chatted away, they knew something was up with her, but didn't want to pry, because when she got in her way she was terrifying.

She tapped her fingers on the window, absentmindedly staring at the trees.

"Umbridge is taking over apparently, as high inquisitor." Saoirse tells her.

"Yeah, major bitch aswell." Nina says.

"Lovely." Arabelle nods.

"So- how are you and Nott?" Bridget says, Saoirse glares at her and sighs.

"Lovely, very nonexistent relationship." She says sarcastically.

"You guys broke up?" Nina asks, Arabelle shakes her head.

"He never mailed me when I was gone." She says monotonously.

-

"It's dinner time, you coming to the great hall?" Kara asks, she was Blaise's new girlfriend, she was one of the only girls she liked in her house year.

Draco, Blaise and Theodore emerge from their dorm as Arabelle was about to reply, she nods, grabbing Kara and dragging her to the great hall.

"Trouble in paradise?" Kara question, Arabelle shrugs.

"Don't want to see him I guess, didn't mail me for a year."

"I don't see why you don't break up with him really."

"He's nice, sometimes." Arabelle says, she knew it was a half assed lie, but everyone knew her and Notts relationship was hardly there.

"Oh, Blaise wanted me to tell you, there's a party tonight in the hidden room." Arabelle says, the hidden room was the room all the kids went to host parties, some held some in common rooms, but they went when they wanted a change of scenery.

"Who's party?" Arabelle asks, picking at the food on her plate.

"You're not going to like the answer."

"Just tell me." Arabelle sighs.

"Nott and Parkinson." Kara says, expecting the worse, but Arabelle ignores it and looks down at her food.

"It's all mushed up now." She complains, grabbing a crossaint from the table.

Blaise and Draco sit on the table, grabbing food for themselves.