PART TWENTY FIVE - FOREVER FINALLY CAME

"I don't think I can handle this

"I don't think I can handle this." Arabelle tells her husband, Draco rolls his eyes kissing the side of her head as they entered the platform.

"I'm so glad we don't have to do that anymore." He scoffs.

"Amen to that."

"It's crazy how we both started off by wanting to kill eachother and now we have two mini versions of us." Draco says, sighing.

"Don't- I feel old."

"We're only 30, calm down, it's not like we're their age!" Draco says, pointing to the old couple watching their kids go to the train, presumably for the last time.

"That's kind of cute though, they grew old together." Arabelle pouts, even after all these years she made Draco's heart throb and his knees weak with how inexplicably cute she was sometimes under all that hard headed exterior.

"That'll be us one day, as I said years ago-"

"Forever and then some."

"Yes- Scorpius! Don't leave Astrid behind!" Draco tells their son.

"He's exactly like you, an absolute moron." Arabelle says sarcastically.

"Oh shush your face will you? I'm not that bad, you wouldn't have married me if I was." He says, wrapping an arm around her and kissing her temple.

"I guess I wouldn't have." She shrugs.