You have a bad day and she cheers you up

It has been a long day. You overslept earlier, and woke up late for the morning lobby with Hafu. Waking up a bad headache set you into a bad mood already.

The Among Us games didn't go as planned. You were killed first every round so you decided to find someone to replace you so you could leave.

Now 5pm has rolled around and it's time for Corpse's lobby. You decide to stream today since you haven't in a while.

"Hey guys.." you say to your chat. They can almost instantly tell something is wrong. "Today I'm playing Among us with Corpse, Spedicy, Ash, Tina, Sykkuno, Rae, Dream, Leslie and Ray_C."

They become excited but in the back of their minds they are still concerned for the younger streamer. Little do you know that your girlfriend, also know as your biggest supporter, is watching your stream on her phone while you're streaming.

A frown takes over her face when she sees how sad you look. "Guys..go to y/n's stream for a minute and say they're amazing. They deserves some love today."

Meanwhile in your room you look over at your chat and smile a bit. You know Rae tells her chat to do silly things like this. "Thank you guys..and thank you Rae. I love youuuu." Your cheeks become flushed because you have never said that on stream before to her let alone tell anyone you're together.

"I-In a friend way. Not romantic.." You stutter. After composing yourself you join the discord call.

"Sorry I'm a little late guys it's been a crazy day.." you let out a sigh and sit back into your chair.

"That's okay y/n. You don't have to be sorry at all. The code is in the general chat, join when you are ready." Ash says and you smile a bit before logging into the game.

Shit I leaked the code..

The game begins a few seconds later. You get killed first again. You sigh and wait for the round to finish. The chat is sad noticing how quiet you are being.

When the game ends you try to join the same lobby but it is full due to people joining.

"Who's the leaker?" Toast asks.

"It was me I'm sorry.." You mumble.

"Oh y/n that's fine I was just joking. It takes no effort to set up a new game." He says.

"Yea.."

The rest of the games go on like this. You just don't feel in the mood to play anymore. You soon get imposter with Rae and you smile a bit for the first time in an hour.

You call lights but they get fixed really fast so Jack catches you venting. He goes and hits the button.

"Y/N VENTED!!"

"That's a hard accusation.." Rae says

"Yeah jack.." you tell him.

"Well I saw it with my own three eyeballs." He says referencing the hat Otto made him for the game. You get voted off by everyone but Rae, Corpse and Sykkuno.

You feel really bad..it's all your fault, that's the only thought in your head. You threw big time. No..that's the anxiety talking..

You didn't even notice You were crying until the chat was spamming you with questions. That only adds to the anxiety.

Rae watching your stream instantly feels worried for her girlfriend. "I'll be right back guys..bathroom break.." she tells her chat. "I'll be back guys." She tells the group.

You being a sobbing mess, you don't realize Rae standing in the doorway to your room.

"Baby?" She asks. Rae barely calls you pet names. Her heart sinks to the bottom of her stomach when her eyes land on you.

Her heart breaks even more with every sob that leaves your body. "Hey it's okay..it was just a game it's alright.

You reach your arms out to the girl and she picks you up. Your legs make their way around her waist and your face buries itself in her neck.

Rae takes a seat in your gaming chair and continues to hold you. "It's alright, see baby. I'm not mad. It was just a game. I could never be mad at you."

You feel her place soft kisses on your forehead and just that simple gesture is enough to calm you down. Shyly you look up at her and she smiles. "All better?"

"Kinda.." you cuddle up to her now feeling tired. It took a lot out of you today and you have no energy to keep streaming.

"Okay I'll end your stream if you'd like." You just nod and she ends your stream a few minutes later. "I have to end my stream baby.."

"Don't leave me.." you mumble.

She sighs. "You're lucky I love you." She laughs a little before carrying you back to her room. Her chat floods with questions the minute she returns with you in her arms.

"Hey guys I think me and Y/n are going to call it a night. I can find replacements for us if you want to keep playing." Rae says.

"Oh no it's okay we can reschedule and play another time." Corpse says and the others agree.

"Okay bye guys." She says. They all say their goodbyes and Rae ends her stream.

"Let's go make your favorite." She brings you to the kitchen and puts a pot of water on the stove and gets a box of Mac and cheese without setting you down.

In about a half hour the two of you are curled up on the couch watching movies eating Mac and cheese cuddling each other...and somehow there is a huge mess in the kitchen. But that's the least of your worries right now. You are just glad to have her in your life to make your bad days better. And you know you would do the same for her at the drop of a hat.

—————————
Yes my friends. Another book. ENJOY!!! Request are open so send them in :)

-Andy💕