Relationship leaked on stream

Everyone ships the two of you on any social media you can think about. It's also hard for you to hide your relationship sometimes.

On this particular day you are getting on a plane coming home early to see your girlfriend. Sitting nervously in the airport you wait for your flight to be announced.

You normally text Rae before you take off due to your anxiety. Your plane gets called so you head to the plane. You get on and take your seat before placing your backpack at your feet and bouncing your knee nervously.

"First time flying?" A guy asks and takes a seat next to you. He has blonde hair, blue eyes and a hint of an Australian accent.

"N-no..planes just..they give me bad anxiety. I normally talk to my girlfriend when I'm on a plane but I'm surprising her by coming home early..." he nods and smiles.

"That's so cute. I know I'm not your girlfriend obviously but I can help you through this flight if you'd like."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I'm Luke by the way."

"Y/n." You reply.

***

Six long hours later you are back in LA. The jet lag is going to kill you..Your best friend is picking you up from the airport and brings you to Rae's house. She does and you thank her before grabbing your luggage and backpack.

Happily you walk up to the familiar door and use your key to get in. You go to Rae's room to see her in an in between phase of among us.

"Chat..y/n isn't here she won't be for 5 more days.." she says sadly.

"Rae you're quiet." Sean says

"I know I just miss someone really bad.."

"Aww I'm sorry Rae." He tells her.

"It's okay Rae." Corpse says.

"Yeah Rae it's okay." You tell her.

"OH MY GOD Y/N!!!!" Rae says still unmuted on discord. She runs over and hugs you tightly. You hear a few 'hellos' from the discord call.

You can feel her hot tears on your shoulder. "No no no baby don't cry..please don't cry. I hate seeing you cry.."

"I-I just missed y-you so much..it's b-been nearly a m-month.." she cries out clinging to you. You pick her up and bring her to her chair in front of her computer and rub her back.

All of the people in the lobby are watching you two now on Rae's stream. You kiss her forehead over and over again.

"I missed you too. But I'm here now Rae." You whisper into her ear. "And we can do anything you want tonight."

Her eyes light up and she kisses you quickly.

"Rae..your stream.." you say completely forgetting.

"Oh.." you can tell she forgot too.

"Oh my god twitter was right." Corpse says.

"I-we can explain.." Rae says.

"It's not like they've been dating secretly for a year."

"Sykkuno!" Rae yells.

"Sykkuno I'm surprised you kept it a secret for so long." You though he would tell everyone.

"I'm furiously typing in Wattpad right now." Tina tells the group. They laugh and you just pull Rae closer to you.

"You two are so cute." Sean says.

"My suspicions were right the whole time." Jeremy says.

"Toast I'm surprised you didn't find out. You're the one with the big brain here." Ludwig says.

"They're really cute together I can't." You hear lily say.

Rae just cuddles closer to you and you smile. "Stay the night?" She mumbles and you nod. You know she misses you. You've seen it in her face when you FaceTimed every night.

They play Among us until about 7pm and you're talking to Rae about dinner after she ends her stream. "Chicken and salad?" She asks. You nod and get up to go to the kitchen.

"Nooo I want to stay with you." She pouts.

"Then get on my back?" You offer. She does, wrapping her legs around your waist and her arms draped around your shoulders.

You cut the chicken into strips then cook it in the pan. You also cut up romaine lettuce, tomatoes and the croutons to make a Caesar salad.

You make two plates for the both of you and clean up before holding her in your lap. The two of you eat your dinner. "How was Boston?" She asks. You had to go out there for a while for a college course.

"It was okay. Stressful. But I'm glad to be home now. I got most of the work done early so they let me fly home early. I wanted to do the rest of my classes online for the semester too." You explain. She nods and clings to you.

"Never leave again.." she mumbles and you stroke her hair a bit.

"Never in a million years." You say and kiss her softly. You are just happy to finally be home with her in your arms.

—————————

This is a cute oneeeee. Enjoy and send in your requests. Also if you'd like show some support on my corpse book called 'Mute'.

-Andy💕