*12*

Continued....
Onika Maraj

She stared at me blankly for a few seconds before her eyes flickered. "Wha.....what?"

I held her face in my hands, rubbing her cheek with my thumb. "I love you Beyonce. I've been in love with you for just as long as you've been in love with me."

She looked like she was about to say something, but I stopped her. "And before you ask, no I'm not just telling you this to make you feel better, that's only part of the reason, but I really love you Bey. You've just...you've never noticed it. And i didn't wanna tell you because I wanted you to realize it, but when I saw that stupid bitch normani all over you, it pissed me off so much to the point where i wanted to take the bitch and push her off the top of the fucking bleachers and watch her break her fucking neck-"

Her laughter stopped me. I chuckled. "I'm sorry...but Beyonce, I've loved you ever since I was 4 years old, when you walked into that classroom with your cute little polka dot socks, and matching shorts may I add."

She blushed. "I love the fact that you snort when you laugh, I love that your not afraid to be who you are and wear those adorable hideous socks and call it style. I love that big brain of yours and how you can use it so perfectly. I even love how shy you are because it's so cute on you." She blushed, waving me off and shaking her head.

"Yes, you have no idea how hard it was to hear you say that I'd never love you back, because I always have. I only dated Meek because I wanted to make you jealous. We weren't talking that much at the time and I wanted you to pay me attention."

She creased her eye brows. "Really?"

I nodded. "Can I ask you a question Nic?" She asked, playing with her fingers.

I nodded. She sighed, sitting up on her elbows. "Did you guys....you know...."

I burst out laughing, shaking my head. "Hell no. I'm still virgin Bey. I've been waiting for that certain person who I felt was worthy of taking that from me."

She nodded, pushing her glasses up on her face. "Who is that...only if you don't mind me asking." She asked with a nervous smile.

I chuckled. She's so cute. "You."

Her eyes went wide and her breathing picked up. I creased my eye brows, stroking her face with the back of my hand. "You ok?"

She nodded, a painful expression on her face. "Yeah....yeah. I'm just...so happy." She smiled, a regular smile.

I nodded, leaning forward and pecking her lips. She looked like she was about to have a heart attack. "Calm down Bey, it's just a small kiss."

She nodded, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. I creased my eye brows. "Have you never kissed anyone before?"

"W...well....I wanted my first kiss to be with someone who I felt really deserved it. And before you ask, it was you."

I smiled, sitting up and placing my hands over my heart. "Awe...BB."

She blushed, waving me off. I sighed, grabbing her hand and playing with her fingers. "Bey, please don't ever do this to yourself again. I can't ever fathom something bad happening to you because of me."

She looked like she was about to say something, but I stopped her, placing my finger over her mouth. "No, lemme finish." I ran my hands through my hair, placing her hand over my heart so she could feel how hard it was beating. "I felt like it was my fault that that happened to you. I hate how people treat you all because your a little different. But different is good in my eyes, and it always has been. I think what you did was really sweet, and yes I'll go on a date with you."

Her eyes lit up. "Really?"

I nodded. "Of course. I was so excited when you asked me, but Meek just had to fuck it up." I rolled my eyes.

"W...well I know you have a peanut allergy, so I got you the chocolate with caramel instead of-"

I cut her off, pressing my lips against hers. Lord knows I've been wanting to do this forever, but every time i built up enough courage to do it, someone or something would interrupt us. Shit pissed me off every time.

I could tell she didn't know what to do at first, but I gave her time to get the hang of it. I could tell she had no idea what to do with her hands, so I grabbed them, placing them on my waist.

Once I felt that she truly understood how to kiss, I sucked on her bottom lip, then slipped my tongue in, playing with hers. I felt how heated it was getting, and that's not the reason I'm here. So I pulled away. But fuck did that kiss feel good.

Her eyes were still closed, like i thought they would, and I felt something hard poking against my thigh. "BB?"

"Uh....um...I really liked that." She said as her eyes slowly opened.

I giggled, climbing off of her and motioning to the prominent bulge in her pants. "I see someone else did to."

Her eyes widened and she started blushing. "I'm sorry." She tried to run off to the bathroom, but I stopped her, pulling her back.

"Why are you apologizing for something so....wonderful?"

She blushed, turning away from me. "I don't like it. That's what makes me a freak." She looked down, playing with her fingers. "And my dad-"

"Don't....don't even talk about your dad ok. Your dad is a piece of shit and has no reason to talk to you the way he does. You are not a freak Bey. Your one of the smartest, sexiest people to ever grace this planet. I don't give a fuck what anyone says, don't listen to them. The only person whose opinion should matter to you is you."

"And you...since you are the love of my life after all."

I smiled, wrapping my arms around her and resting my head on her chest. "I love to hear you say that." I mumbled.

Hey guys! So hope your happy with this cause I was gonna leave you guys on a cliffhanger, but I figured this would do. Love y'all! ❤️

Beyonce?

Nicki?