*23*

New York, NY
Onika Maraj
Next day/First day of class

"You know what Nic, I'm never going through your phone ever again if you have anymore of that in your phone." Lauren said as we walked upstairs to our first class. My schedule this week was Monday Wednesday and Friday. I had 3 classes today, 4 Wednesday and 2 Friday. Pretty easy schedule, wait, nevermind. It's not because I forgot that I'm in advanced placement. Fuck me.

"Well you subjected yourself to that. I have no shame in what's in my phone."

"I didn't say you had to, I'm just saying, I didn't know she was that much of a freak."

I shrugged. "I had to bring it out of her."

Confused about what were talking about? Ok, well, while I was sleep, Lauren went though my phone since i fell asleep with it still on, and she went to my gallery because she took a picture of me and wanted to send it to Beyonce.

She went a little to far in my gallery because I have a video of us in the shower, doing some things. A video that Bey is aware that i have because I took it the day of graduation after we came back from it. I will not describe the video, I'll just leave it up to the imagination.

"So your telling me, that you turned her into a freak?"

"Well....I mean..I had to dig deep to find her inner freak. Believe me, I love that she loves to love me, but sometimes, I wanna get fucked, hard."

She covered her face in laughter. I shrugged, taking a sip of the iced coffee I got from the cafeteria this morning. "I have no shame."

"Changing the subject. You gonna be a cheerleader this year?"

I scoffed, looking at her like she was crazy. "Fuck no. I came here to go into Medical school, and become a doctor, so that's what I'm gonna do."

She put her hands up in surrender. "So hostile. You good?"

"Yeah, I'm just not a morning person."

"I can tell." She mumbled.

We finally walked in class to see a few other girls in there already. They turned around, looking at us.

"Is this intro to college?" I asked one of them.

She nodded. "Mhm. I'm Azalea, and you are?"

"Onika." I shook her hand.

She smiled, looking over at Lauren. "And you are?"

"Lauren."

She nodded, looking back over at me. "Do you mind?" She asked, pointing at my hair. Don't trip, she's black.

I nodded. "Sure."

She smiled, taking some in her hands and playing with it. "Don't mind me asking, I just...is this your real hair?"

I nodded, smiling proudly. "Yes, yes it is."

"Wow, how'd you get it like this...it's so perfect." Is this shit weird or what?

"Well, my mom's actually mixed, so I guess this is where i get this good hair from." I looked at her weirdly, in which she ignored.

"You deffly have to show me how to get it like that." She said as we walked to sit where she was.

Ion trust this bitch.

Beyonce Knowles

"Nas, come on, I don't wanna be late on the first day. Get up!" I yelled, shaking him.

He huffed, slowly rolling out of bed, already fully dressed. I creased my eye brows. "What the-"

"I knew I was gonna do this, so I prepared." He said with a smile as he got up, putting his cowboy hat on. "I'mma go brush my teeth, and we can go."