▫ ⏯ Dream ⏯ ▫

A week later

"Taehyung..." a familiar voice called out. It was such a calming voice, it felt as warm as the sun. Taehyung deliberately opened his eyes.

His sight was still quite blurry, but as he felt more conscious Taehyung understood that it wasn't his sight that was blurry.

"A dream?..." He slowly whispered to himself as his voice echoed on his brain. Then a pale but delicate hand reached out and stroked his hair.

"You dummy you got in danger again..."

Taehyung furrowed his brows, confusion was noticeable on his face. He stood up as he looked around. He was mesmerised by his surroundings: flowers, greenery, the soft breeze and...

Taehyung closely observed the figure who laid on his side. A beauty whose beauty left all the flowers below him. His hair shined brighter as the sun hit his glass skin.

As the boy felt Taehyungs gaze he slightly smiled

As the boy felt Taehyungs gaze he slightly smiled. Taehyung was still mesmerised by his beauty. ' How could a boy be so delicate and beautiful ' he thought to himself.

"Who are you?" Taehyung asked. The boy stroked the pink rose on his hand. He lowered down his head and after a few minutes of silence he answered.

"I'm Hoseok... Your..." He suddenly stopped. A soft breeze went inside as pink blossoms spread around the room. Hoseok raised his head, gently smiled at Taehyung.

Taehyung was still confused. He was in a location where he didn't know, talking to a person who he never knew. The only thing he understood was this beautiful person's name was Hoseok.

"Hey, Tae... Do you remember this place?..." Hoseok stood up as he slowly crawled beside Taehyung. He gently leaned on Taehyung. The sudden action took him by surprise.

"No. I have no idea." Taehyung decided to just admire the scenery and relax. It's been a long time since he felt at peace.

"Ahaha. That's what I thought. This garden was made by you. You made it cause I liked flowers..." Hoseok stared at all the flowers that slowly moved often from the slight breeze.

"But I don't remember doing such a thing. Am I... Dreaming perhaps?" Taehyung crossed his legs, letting Hoseok lean on him. As Hoseok got closer he felt a faint smell of roses on him. It wasn't heavy nor strong.

"Yes. You are... And after this, you will forget about me. Just like you do now..." Taehyung flinched on his words. Have they met before? How come he forgot about someone like him.

"Have we met before?" He furrowed his brows. Hoseok looked at him for a moment and let out a soft giggle. He touched between Taehyungs brows as he shortly returned them to normal.

"Yes, we have you, dummy!" He softly giggled again. Taehyung felt his heart skip a beat. He questioned himself thought all about his life. Where did he meet such a person called 'Hoseok'?

"Taehyung... We don't have much time left. You have to change our future... Or we both will..." Hoseok sighed. But immediately got himself back together, squeezed Taehyung's hands dearly.

"You have to go now... I will be waiting for you there..." Taehyung felt a strong pain in his back. He flinched from the discomfort, but the thing that he was focused on was Hoseok.

"Wait! " Taehyung called out as his sight got blurry. He reached and grabbed Hoseok's arm. Hoseok smiled at him, gently touched his hand.

"Don't forget me, Taehyung ..."

To be continued

__________________

So y'all here's an update for you!

I appreciate your support of this book. And I'm really happy that you guys like this (≧◡≦) ♡

My ig is @_fl7o7__

If you want to we can follow each other on ig (♡°▽°♡)