🔸♠... Sinner...♠🔸

' Father, ...?'

'Yes, darling..?'

'We will be happy forever, aren't we?'

'Of course, we will be...'

'Can you promise?'

'I-.....'
'Promise'

Father? Why didn't you keep our promise? I thought you loved me. I think I was wrong. Even if my life is in danger, I'm still happy. Because my family is here. They are more important to me than everything right now.

I can't be mafia, father. I'm not special like them. But even if it is like that... I will do everything to protect them. Because a family protects each other right, father?

Third person POV

Hoseok! Hoseok!

Jin screamed as loud as he can to wake up Hoseok from his deep sleep. After calling for maybe a hundred times he gave up, sighing.

"What am I going to do with this kid?.." he said while itching back of his head.

"Jin hyung... I'm not a kid..." Hoseok mumbled while hugging his pillow. After hearing Hoseok's mumbling Jin got mad. He tried to run and pull the blanket off of Hoseok. But Jin tripped and fell right beside the bed.

"Agh...What the f-"

"JIN HYUNG! ARE YOU OKAY??" Hoseok quickly ran up to Jin and helped him to get up from the ground.

"You little piece of-...." Jin stopped his sentence, thinking it will be unpolite to swear in front of Hoseok. After staring at Hoseok's face he dusted off the dust that was stuck to his trousers and jacket. Then he continued.

"Ahem... Hoseok... Why the dibbdy dabbdy were you not waking up? I was calling your name for like thousand times and you didn't even move an inch. Or maybe you were acting hm?" Jin said in one breath.

"Woahh... Sorry, Jin hyung." Hoseok said carelessly. He pulled out his shirt not even caring about Jin being in the room.

"Ah...Hoseok why don't you nev-... WOAAHH?!!" Jin suddenly turned around and saw Hoseok topless. Hoseok startled from sudden action and closed his chest with a shirt.

"What???" Hoseok said as he moved a bit back. Jin closed his eyes with his hands and started to fidget.

" Hoseok why are you getting naked?!?? Are you trying to do something?"

"What the heck Jin hyung , what can I possibly do?? I'm just changing and also were both me-"

Suddenly door opening startled both of them. They flinched and froze in their places.

"Jin didn't I tell you to call Ho-..."

Taehyung opened the door staring at half naked Hoseok closing his chest with a shirt and Jin who is red as a tomato with his hands near his face.