▫🔸Brother🔸▫

3rd person POV

As Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimins shoulder he guided Jimin inside the house.

"So, shorty would you like to see Hoseok?" Jungkook wore his killer grin which affected Jimin too. He blushed as he turned around.

"U-uh, yeah.. " Jimin tried to get away from Jungkooks strong arms but it was no use. Jungkook was too strong.

As they got closer to a white door Jungkook slowed down, then he suddenly stopped. Jimin was startled by this sudden action he questioningly looked up.

"Uhh soo shorty, I think Hoseok might be busy at the moment..." Jungkook slowly turned Jimin around and pushed him at the opposite direction of the door.

"Tf do you mean he's busy?" Jimin shoved Jungkook away. Jungkook tried to grab his arm but it was too late Jimin opened the door.

And they there were, Hoseok was in Taehyungs lap as he grasped him as if there was no tomorrow. As the shock of moment both Jimin and Hoseok yelled.

"Sorry I tried to-" Jungkook was cut short as Hoseok ran up to Jimin and hugged him. Jimin was still at shock. He didn't know how to react or what to react.

"Jungkook...would you mind explain...?" Jungkook shivered at Taehyungs harsh and clearly mad voice. He knew that this was not going to end too well.

"Oh Tae~ Lemme explain 'kay? So this shorty is Hoseok's brother. He's cute, ain't he?" Taehyungs face suddenly dropped. Jungkook saw a very worried expression on Taehyung, which he didn' wore for a long time.

"How...did you find this place?" Taehyung slowly stepped closer to him. His steps were harsh but it didn't make any sound. It was like he didn't even exist. Jungkook saw Taehyungs intentions.

Jungkook grasped Taehyung's arm. He whispered to himself.

"No longer human"

Taehyung immediately lost his power for a moment. He sent Jungkook a death stare. In the household Jungkook had a rule that he should never break: 'Do NOT use your power on family members'.

Jungkook knew he did something probably he shouldn't have. But he knew if he didn't interfere, Jimin would ripped into pieces right then and there.

"How could-" Taehyung reached for Jungkook, he stepped back and smiled at him.

"Heyy Tae~ He's Hoseok's brother! What does it matter how he came here?" Taehyung came back to his senses. Jungkook was trying to tell him that killing is not the always solution.

"Hey shorty who helped you to come here?" Both Taehyung and Jungkook knew that Angels were probably into this. It was impossible to find this place neither entering it.

"Hey Jimin let's go I will make some tea for you! Everyone let's sit and talk yeah?" Hoseok hurried down the stairs everyone followed him down. Even Hoseok knew that Taehyung and Jungkook were suspicious of Jimin.

******

"So," Taehyung sipped a little from his dark coffee. Then he glared up to Jimin and continued, "How did you find this place?"

"I was desperate to find this place, so I investigated it. But then I had a streak of luck someone on the shop told me he knows where this place is!" Jimin babbled all the things that he did but the only thing that got Jungkook and Taehyungs attention was one thing.

"Stop," Taehyung a little harshly put down the cup. The sound startled Jimin a little, he knew Taehyung didn't liked him from the beginning. Then he continued "You said someone helped you in the shop. Do you remember what he looks like?"

"Uh kinda-?" Jungkook shook his head to Taehyung. He understood that they probably used some kind of hypnosis on him.

"Hoseok take shorty away." Jungkook smiled at Jimin. While Jimin was ready to throw a first Hoseok quickly took him away.

"He doesn't know about anything. But just in case we forget he's a living bomb..." Jungkook leaned forward looking directly to Taehyungs eyes.

"I know... But as you said he's Hoseok's brother isn't he?" Taehyung stood up and sent Jungkook a look of concern. Jungkook immediately understood what he meant.

"I know I know-" he scratched back of his head. "Gotta keep an eye on him. Ah, my lovely free nights..." As soon as Jungkook started his cry's Taehyung walked away.

"Why is nobody listening to me?" Jungkook cried to himself while walking away from his seat. He went to the bathroom, a water sound was heard from inside.

"Whos there?" He asked but the sound of water muffled his voice. Jungkook grabbed the door handle and it crackled open.

Jungkook stepped in , he wished that it was Hoseok showering. He slowly approached but another sight made his jaw drop.

"Oh..my~ What a sight!" Jungkook showed his bunny teeth while gaping at the naked figure in front of him.

"ARGH WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING??!" Jimin screamed while throwing the shampoo bottle at Jungkooks face.

"Ouch! " Jungkook yelped while stumbling back. The slippery ground didn't help and he slipped, hitting his head to sink.

"Oh, shit I-I'm sorry! Are you alright?" Jimin quickly ran towards Jungkook who was yelping in pain. He kneeled in front of Jungkook, bare naked.

"I'm fi-," he stopped mid-sentence, "actually, ouch it hurts Jimin~ I can't walk!" Jungkook screamed while violently shaking Jimin.

"O-okay I'll help! I'm sorry." Jimin wore whatever he found and helped Jungkook to stand. They slowly walked out of the bathroom and a familiar face was running down the hallway.

"Jungkook what happened??" Jin panicked. Jungkook glanced to Jin and winked at him. Jin immediately got what he was trying to do.

"Ahh, ~ Hyung I fell. But Jimin will take care of me don't worry!" He quickly grabbed Jimin's hand and rushed upstairs.

"W-WAIT! Who's Jimin?.." Jin didn't even have time to ask about Jimin. They were gone in a second. Jin huffed while running towards Namjoons room.

While it was quiet around the household, Mr Kim opened the front door. The sound was heard from the whole house. Namjoon went out from his room to check who was at the door.

"Father? " he rushed down. It was rare for him to come to the household from his office.

"Namjoon.. We are having some plans changed... "

To be continued

________________________

So uhh I guess I'm alive? Lol probably everyone gave up on this book but still Imma just upload 🤠