◾✡"Mine"✡◾

Hoseok P.O.V.

After knowing the truth about this all ability stuff, I got really anxious about it. But for some reason, I can't stop thinking about Taehyung. I don't know why but he looks different than others he is like a locked box that doesn't have a key.

I think I care about him because I promised Jungkook. But more than that, why do I keep thinking him? God damn it I can't understand. He has something that I can't keep my eyes off.

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung closed the front door all soaked in water. After parking his car he remembered he forgot his umbrella. Taehyung cursed himself running to the house.

Hoseok was staring out of the window but when he saw Taehyung's silhouette running to the house he dashed to get an umbrella. He did this without of second thought, he just immediately got an umbrella and ran off from house to Taehyung.

When Taehyung saw Hoseok he smiled without he himself not noticing. He stood at his place waiting for Hoseok. Hoseok reached to Taehyung but not being able to slow himself he threw himself in Taehyung's chest.

Taehyung trembled for a second but after seeing the shorter blushing madly he couldn't stop himself from smiling. He sighed and hugged Hoseok wrapping his strong arms around Hoseok's thin waist.

Hoseok blushed more getting red head to toe. Taehyung got the umbrella from Hoseok's hand and opened it holding up. When he saw that umbrella was too little for both of them so he held Hoseok's waist bringing him closer.

Hoseok blushed more if it was possible but getting used to it he felt more comfortable in Taehyung's arms. They walked together to the house.

***

"Fyi~Fyuu~~" Jungkook whistled while looking out from the window. "Couple goals~~" he whispered when he saw the duo walking together.

"Well, guess I need to find someone else for double suicide... But Hoseok was the best one tho... He is still my baby~~" he said to himself while walking down the hallway his voice echoing through the walls.

"Are you sure about that?" A voice was heard from the dark side of the hallway. Jungkook smiles again turning around opening his arms and walking to darkness.

" Ara~Ara~~ It's nice to see you again YoonGAY," Jungkook said the last part louder laughing loudly. A groan was heard from other. He walked out from darkness looking at Jungkook's opened arms and his smiling face.

" It's nice to see you again to JungCOCK," Yoongi said hysterically. They glared at each other for a minute. But then Yoongi tsked walk passing Jungkook.

(Let's think that Yoongi is wearing something like this)