✴~Choice~✴

Hoseok P.O.V

I woke up to hear aggressive fighting downstairs. Ugh, it's three am at night. I turned around and shrugged it off but when my mom screamed I jumped off of my bed. What's happening?

While opening the door I looked up at the mirror. My hair was messed up and I was wearing my ruffles pyjamas. During that period of time, the violent screams and shouts got louder.

"JUNG, GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK BEFORE I SHOOT YOU IN YOUR HEAD!!!"

Wait... Shooting??... I ran down the stairs. "What's going on here?!" I screamed. The man with brown hair looked at me and frowned. "Is he your son, Jung?" he asked my father. " Y-yes..." my father stuttered. "Hoseokie... Who are they?..."

We all heard a voice, I immediately turned my head to the source of the voice. It was Jimin, my little brother. He was standing on the doorway of his bedroom, shaking with fear. I ran up to him and hid his face in my chest. "Ssshh Jiminie, it's alright," I whispered while he hugged me tightly. I comforted him meanwhile my father and brown haired man were fighting. "Listen carefully, Jung. I believed you and I gave you my money. But you betrayed me. You stole the cash and ran away. Well, Jung. What did you think?! Didn't you know I can easily find you, no matter where you scamper off to?" He pointed the gun at my father's head. "Now, if you give me my money back I will place this gun in my pocket and walk out like nothing happened. If you don't, you're dead!"

Jimin cried in my arms while I stood paralyzed in shock. My father bent down on his knees and begged, but the brown-haired man didn't give mercy. I walked to the stranger and stood in front of him.

"Please, don't hurt my father. How much do you want?" I asked. " Five million!" My mother gasped. "H-honey?... Is it true?" she stood there shocked.

I looked at the man with anger. "You're lying. My father is not that kind of person. " Then I looked at my father with questioning eyes. Of course, he will deny it... " It's true... " he answered. My mother cried. The stranger scoffed impatiently.
"Now where is my money?" he asked. " I lost it all..gambling... "

No... This must be a lie. I collapsed on to my knees.

"No, father... You would never do something like this..."

The man leaned on the wall. "So, you don't have money to pay me back? " he asked. My father lifted his head.

"No, I don't."

He smirked. "Then, I will give you two choices. Listen carefully." Everyone in the house listened out of fear of losing any lives.

"Give me my money back or sell me your oldest son."

We all gasped. I looked at the smirking man. My mother closed her mouth with her hands.The man with the brown hair looked at my father.

" Choice is yours, Jung..."

My father got up from the ground and stood there silently. Without looking at me he answered.

"I will sell my second son..."

My mother fainted and Jimin screamed. I just wished. I wished that this all being just a nightmare. I want to wake up soon. Because this is the worst nightmare.

Brown haired man called one of his men and whispered something to him. He ran quickly outside and came back with a black suitcase. He gave a black suitcase to stranger.

"So, there is six million in this suitcase." he threw the case to my father.

" Now we are going."

He held my arm and pulled me to outside. I tried to get out from his grip but he was too strong. I heard Jimin's screams.

"HOSEOKIE!!!"

I screamed back.

"DON'T WORRY JIMIN! I'M ALRIGHT!"

Finally, we arrived in a black car. He opened the car door for me and I got in. He sat next to me in the backseat. After three minutes of weird silent, he started to, talk.

" What is your name?" he asked, smiling. I was scared so I answered.

"Jung Hoseok."

He smiled again.

" You have a really pretty name. Don't worry I will not hurt you. You can call me Mr.Kim"

Well he's not that bad. Actually, he's a really good person. After talking for five minutes we started to get along.

"Hoseok, you're not like your father. I'm sorry but I can't let you go back to your house. But maybe you can work in my house, what do you think?"

When I think about it I can do housework so maybe I can work there. "Sure, why not?" I sheepishly smiled. " Hm, maybe you can be my son's personal servant."

Oh, he has kids? Well, he looks young maybe he's on his thirty's. I can look after, I'm good with little kids.

"Alright,"

I answered. So basically he just wants me to babysit his kid. We finally arrived at his mansion.

There was a huge pool in the middle of the yard. And in the back of the yard, there was a really big mansion. Yard's entrance was closed with a black door.

He called one of his men to open the yard's door. After we went in ,there were hundreds of really handsome guys with expensive suits working in the house.

I was amazed by the house it was amazing and beautiful. I checked around, everything looked expensive. Even little paintings on the walls.

"Where is your son, Mr Kim?" I asked.

" Oh, he must be in his room but first you have to change your clothes." He looked around.

"Yoongi! Come here!"

A boy with a cold look and bluish hair came and he stood in front of Mr Kim. " Yes, Mr.Kim?" he asked.

"Help Hoseok to change"

Yoongi bowed and I went after him. We went into a room and he gave me a suit to wear. I thanked him and he walked away.

After changing my clothes I went out. Ugh, what's the purpose of changing clothes?

I looked around trying to find the little kid's room. When passing by the balcony I saw a guy standing there with dark parted brown hair, handsome face and cute bunny teeth...

To be continued