A Trip To The Doctor

For the past few days, Silica had been feeling some pain in her legs that she couldn't explain. So, she went to the doctor so she could be looked at. When she got there, she met a nurse she hadn't seen before.

Nurse: Hello, my name's Ashley. What's your name?

Silica: I'm Silica. I have an appointment to have my legs looked at.

Ashley: Oh, right! I heard you were coming. Come right this way.

The lady smiled at her, then led her down a hallway into an appointment room.

Ashley: Right in here, miss.

Silica enters the room, and is instantly confused.

Silica: Um... what is this..?

There was a medical table/bed for her to sit or lay down on, like normal, but what was at the end of it confused and concerned her.

There was a metal pole going up from the end of it, that held a pair of stocks high in the air.

Ashley: Oh, don't worry about that. It's just to help the doctor with his examination.

Silica: Really...?

Ashley: Mhmm! Trust me sweetie, you have nothing to worry about

She smiled down at the worried girl, and for some reason Silica found that reassuring.

Silica: Well.. O-Okay..

Ashley: Alright then. How about we get you set up?

Silica nods somewhat nervously, then Ashley closes the door and helps Silica get set up. She takes off her cute small boots, and lays down on the table.

Silica thinking: Glad I'm wearing pants and not just a skirt.. this would be really revealing if I was..

Ashley then took her sock covered feet and raised them up into the stocks. She closed said stocks around her ankles.

Then locked them shut when Silica wasn't paying attention.

Ashey: There you go dear, all set up.

Silica: O-Okay.. thanks, miss Ashley.

Ashley: No need to thank me, Silica. I hope the appointment goes well for you.

She smiles once again, then leaves, closing the door behind her.

Now that Silica was alone, she took in her strange situation a little more.

Her legs were being elevated up into the air, and her feet were stuck in place. They were close enough together that she could cover one foot with the other. She was happy about this, because an alternative was her legs could've been spread far apart, which would've been horribly embarrassing.

Another thing to note, was that the stocks were rather large, and she couldn't see her feet at all. Not even her toes peeking over the top.

Silica: What a strange set up...

She suddenly heard a knock at the door.

Silica: C-Come in! I think its unlocked.