Tickling..?!

Monica then gently starts to drag a single finger up and down each of her feet.

Silica: hehehe! Monica stop thahat tihihickles! My feehehet are fihihine! Stop!!

Monica doesn't answer, but slowly speeds up her tickling with each stroke, which eventually causes Silica to try to wiggle her feet away from her. When that happens, Silica causes her socks to fly off, leaving her feet completely bare.

Monica: hehehe, you're socks are out of the way now. Much better. Let's test out the rest of these feet now, shall we?

She adds a finger to each foot and starts to lightly tickle up and down the full length of Silica's feet.

Silica: oh my gohohahahad! Hahahaha!! Monicahaha plehehease! This is just tickling! Hahahaha! This cahahan't be part of the exahahaham!

Monica: Hm? Tickling? I have no idea what your talking about Silica, this is a legitimate examination.

She finally stops tickling poor Silica, and walks over to a cabinet on the wall and starts digging through it.

Silica: *pant, pant* Oh my goodness.. Ok, ok, are we done now?

Monica: Oh, quite the opposite actually. I'm not happy with the results of that little exam, so we're going to try something else.

Monica finds whatever she was looking for, then walks back to Silica and shows it to her. Its a bottle of something.

Silica: W-What's that, Monica..? It looks like a bottle of liquid...?

Silica is clearly incredibly nervous.

Monica: There's no need to be nervous, Silica. This will help you pass the exam. Its a massage oil.

Monica walks back over to her trapped feet and unscrews the cap. She then carefully pours some of it down onto her toes, which wiggle nervously as the liquid makes contact. It trickles down her feet slowly, sending a little shiver down her spine. It even tickled a little.

Silica: hehehe.. W-Wont this just make my feet softer, Monica..?!

Monica: Softer? No, you must be mistaken. I said before this is a medical lotion. It'll help with the exam.

Monica lies about her actions, still denying to Silica what's actually going on. She then brings her hands up to her feet, and rubs the oil around so it completely cover's her already very soft feet.

Silica: T-That actually feels kinda nice.. does this mean you're not t-tickling anymore..?

Monica: I told you, it wasn't tickling. But no, were not done with that. In fact, we're just getting started~

Silica's Ticklish Doctor's Visitजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें