A Strange Form of Tickling...

Silica: F-Final part..? Oh my god.. t-there can't really be more.. r-right..? T-There's no need! I could feel it all! You know that.. don't you?!

Monica: Yes, you can definitely feel it. Consider this next part.. hmmmm.. let's call it extra credit, hm?

Silica: E-Extra credit?! W-What?! No! Please! I don't want extra credit! A-And my legs feel better too! I promise I'm ok! I can go now!!

Monica: I know you can. Hehe, but you were very fun to watch and listen to while I played with you. So there's still ooone more thing I wanna do with you, and you can't escape it~

Silica: P-Please don't do whatever it is!

Monica grins at Silica, then goes over to the door and calls out to someone. Silica couldn't tell who though. As Monica re-enters the room, a nurse joins her..

Monica: Silica, I believe you've met Ashley, yes?

Silica: I-I have.. Ashley! Please tell Monica to stop! She's been driving me crazy!

Ashley: Sorry, but I'm here to assist her, actually. But I promise when the two of us are finished with you, she'll leave so the two of us can have some alone time together~

Monica: Mhmm, that's right. Now get ready, Silica. You're going to love this. And by you are, I mean we are.

Monica giggles as each girl takes a place at one of Silica's feet. So now each foot has its own person.

Silica: W-What?! Please Ashley, don't help him!

Ashley ignores Silica plea for help.

Ashley: Ready, doctor?

Monica: Yep. Let's begin~

They each take hold of one of her feet.. then both gently start to lick her soft feet.

Silica: AH! W-What the heheheheck?! Stahahap that! It feel so weheheheird!! Hahahahaha!

They both repeatedly lick all the way up her feet, slowly licking away the oil and replacing it with saliva, making her feet even softer over time.

Monica: Feels weird, huh? And it clearly tickles too~ Come on, tell us it tickles~

Silica: Yehehehes! It tickles it tihihickles!! Hahaha!

Ashley: This cute foot of yours tastes so good~ When the doctor is gone, we're going to have sooo much fun~ Tell me, have these cute little toesies of yours ever gotten sucked on~?

Silica knew the answer to that was a strong yes. She had a very strange boyfriend, after all. He tickled her all the time. She didn't mind when he did it because he knew when to stop, but this was different. She knew that would drive her nuts.

Silica: W-What?! No no no! Please don't do that! It'll drive me crazy!

Monica: Oh it will, huh~? Shall we then?

Monica looks to Ashley, who giggles and nods in agreement. They then both move up to Silica's nervously twitching toes, and each put one in their mouth, and begin to lick and suck on them like lolipops. Silica explodes with laughter.

Silica: OH MY GOD!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Both Monica and Ashley look incredibly surprised. Silica is so incredibly ticklish the two of them can hardly believe it.

Silica: HAHAHAHAHA!! P-PLEASE STAHAHAP IT!! DON'T LICK SO SLOHOHOWLY LIKE THAT!! HAHAHAHAHA!!

Ashley: What was that? Not so fast? As you wish~