Chapter 3- Klarion

Sorry for the irrelevant picture.

Robin's POV
We've checked all of the normal spots Klarion and his cat normally hide, except one. Half of us enter cautiously. The reason for half is if all of us get caught at once, the other half will be able to get us out. I am in the first half because this is my city and if we don't get captured, I will be there when we win. Wally, Kaldur, M'gann, Conner, Roy, Kara and I snuck in. M'gann turned invisible and I presume she floated up because she told us though the mind link that he was here and up the back. We quietly snuck to the back, using the hundreds of boxes to hiding us from view. There was probably about 25 men around Klarion. We could take them.
30 minutes later, all of Klarions men were unconscious or in to much pain to move and Klarion was captured and in a collar. Conner and Roy pick him up, each grabbing an arm, and M'gann takes the cat. We make our way to the front of the warehouse.
As we exit the warehouse, Wally's stomach growls. He looks around at everyone with pleading eyes. This only means one thing.
We have to go and get him some food.

Batmans POV
It's been 2 hours since the kids left and they're still not back. We're all getting worried. We're thinking that they've been captured.
20 minutes later
"There they are," Dianne squeals, getting up and running over to them and asking if they got hurt. Conner and Roy are hauling Klarion.
"Sorry we're late, but someone wanted something to eat," Artemis says, turning to Wally and glaring at him.
"Don't blame me for being hungry," Wally says, a little too confidently. Artemis growls and steps forward. Wally shrinks back and hides behind Dick.
"Don't hurt me!" Wally shrieks. We all laugh as Dick pats him on the head awkwardly.
I start asking him questions about how to shut it down. He wouldn't say anything of use. He is starting to irritate me.

A/N
Hey everyone. 👋
Well, you know the QOTD in the last chapter, about the favourite movie and how I said I didn't have one, now I do. It's 'The Maze Runner'. I watched the other day with a friend. And BLAHHHHHH. I was going to read the book first but never got around to it. Anyways, umm, what was I going to say? Oh, right. If anyone has any suggestions for the book, please tell me. Wait, have I already asked? Oh well. Sorry for the late update, but school and homework. I get tonnes of homework. And I thought the the homework was bad last year. I know that next year will be harder and the year after that will be harder. Ok, I've written enough in the authors note, so, later me superheroes. If you don't see the hero inside of you, you're not looking hard enough. I haven't found mine yet, but I know I'll find her soon.
Oh, and the reason I didn't do a 3rd person is because I don't know what to write.
Votes, comments and shares would be nice and will get you closer to your superhero because you're making someone happy, aka MWA.

Vote|Comment|Share