Chapter 1- Gothams Reality

Robins POV
Panic. Chaos. Fear.
Gothams reality. Why? Everyone over the age of 18 has completely disappeared. Including Bats. If I didn't know any better, I would be doing what the rest of the city is doing, but Bruce has taught me enough. So it's my job to calm everyone down. And get help. I'll get help first and then I will start to calm everyone down. I run to the Batcave and send a distressed signal as the Batman told me to if something went wrong.
'"Never press this button unless it's a complete emergency," Bruce told me firmly.
"So, for instance, Gotham is in complete chaos and everyone is panicking?" I ask.
"Exactly!" Bruce replies. "Now, get to school!"'
~
"How are we going to calm a whole city down?" Connor asks, emphasising the phrase whole city.
Ok, everyone who received the signal is here. I met with all of the JL about 30km away from Gotham. We didn't go into Gotham, just in case all the adults disappeared. So, here we are, on the outside of Gotham, discussing what to do.
"Well, we can hack into the television system and send out a message to stay calm and that everything's going to be okay," M'gann suggests.
"Yes, that's an option. And we should put them all in one area, so they aren't so scattered, but what area?" Dianne asks.
"Why can't they just stay in Wayne Manor?" Wally asks.
"One, there is too many kids and not enough space. And two, we can't afford them finding the Batcave," I replied. After about ten more minutes of discussing the area, we finally agree on the centre of Gotham.

Batman's POV
Panic. Chaos. Fear.
Gothams reality. Why? Everyone under the age of 18 has completely disappeared. Including Robin. I hope Robin is sensible enough to press the distress signal. It takes 30 minutes to reset and if Robin has pressed it, I'll have to go out and help everyone to stay calm. I don't know if he's pressed it already or not, so I'll go out for a few hours.
"Alfred, press the distress button in about half an hour and tell me if it has reset," I tell Alfred.
"Of course, Master Bruce. But may I ask where you are going and why Master Richard isn't here?"
"Everyone under the age of 18 has disappeared and I'm going to go calm all those distressed adults," I reply, grabbing my mask and I put it on.
"Good luck, Master Bruce," he says.
"Thanks." I exit the Batcave in the bat mobile. In couple of minutes I arrive at the police station. There, I help them for about 40 minutes, calming all the worried parents, some even ask if Robin is helping their children. Instead of saying I wasn't 100% sure, I said yes. They then would ask how I would know this, if we had spoken and why they couldn't talk to their kids, I said I couldn't speak to Robin, but I know he was keeping all kids safe. I could see relief in their eyes.
"Sir, I have sent the signal, they are 30 kilometres west of the outskirts of Gotham. All of the Justice League are there," Alfred told me through my earpiece.
"Thanks," I simply state.
"I must go now," I told Commissioner Gordan. "I've done a lot here, I think you can handle it."
"Thank you for your he..." I had gone before he could finish.

3rd person
~With the team~
Batman arrives and reunites with the league.
"Ok, what do we do?" asks Artemis.
"Well, we will split up and gather everyone and put them into one spot and we will meet back here in 3 hours. That will be enough time to gather and put them into one spot. Any ideas on where to put them?" the Caped Crusader replies.
"We've already decided that Batman, Central Gotham," Kal tells him.
"Good idea, so back here in 3 hours," Bruce then turns to the younger superheroes. "Are you right to do this? This is important and if we don't finish this successfully whoever is behind this might be able to add more cities and towns, finally the world. Will you be able to handle it?"
"Yes."
"Yeah."
"Yuh-huh."
They all answer and walk back as a group to Gotham. After a 30 kilometres of walking, running and flying, one by one they all start disappearing to each other. All of the younger superheroes started vanishing to the older members of the Justice League and vice versa.

Vote|Comment|Share|KeepReading