Chapter 4- Teekl

Sorry for the strange photo that has nothing to do with the chapter.

Robin's POV
"Oh, but Batman," I whine.
"No Robin. He's too dangerous," my mentor and father relies firmly. I cross my arms and storm away from him. If I wasn't allowed to be able to help interrogate Klarion, I'll just watch. I hate how they never let us help with the important stuff like this.
"Robin, what up," KF asks, appearing at my side.
"Batman won't let me help interrogate Klarion," I say. "But I'm going to watch what happens and what he, and the rest, are going to ask and see how Klarion responds. You wanna come?" I take a quick turn left.
"Sure. Is it going to be just you and me watching?"
"Dunno. We'll see who's there."
2 minutes later.
KF, Artemis, Superboy, Miss Martian,and I watch as Batman, Flash, Superman and Wonder Woman interrogate Klarion. Quite funny. Though I think the tables going to brake soon. SM keeps hitting the table because Klarion won't answer the question. It's a simple enough question. Who's he working with? I can tell WW and Flash are getting irritated, but BM's keeping his cool.

Batman's POV
"Ok, if you won't answer that question, than where is it and how can we shut it down?" I am starting to get a little annoyed here.
"And why would I do that?" Klarion asks, a smirk appearing on his face. All of a sudden, Robins in the room, standing next to me. He leans closer to Klarion. I tense and hope for the best.
"If you don't, the cat will cop it." Robins voice is low and kind of nerve wracking. I smile. He learns quickly. Klarion on the other hand is turning pale and his eyes are becoming larger.
"Ok, I'll tell you. But please don't hurt Teekl!" His voice sounded nervous, scared and worried.
"Who are you working with? Where's the machine and how do you turn it off?" Robin growls.
"I'm not working with anyone but I took the plans of the Penguin. He thinks the Riddler took it off him so he went off after him. The thing's in the largest park and you can't turn it off. It'll only turn off once the whole world is in chaos," Klarion says quickly.
"How long will that take?" WW asks.
"11 months," Klarion nervously replies.
"Ok, Superman, Flash?" I ask.
"Yes?" they ask together.
"Lock him up. Robin, you're with me," I say.
"What about us?" Dianne asks. She's standing with Wally, Artemis, Conner and M'gann.
"You stay here at the moutain. Make sure he stays locked up. Same with the stupid cat..."
"Hey!" Klarion cries.
"Shut up!" Robin say, glaring at him. The villain looks down at his hands. I continue.
"Tell everyone what we are doing and make sure they don't come after us. In fact, don't tell where we are heading directly. Superman, Flash, meet me there. Wally, go get Aqualad. You shall accompany Robin there, make sure nobody attacks. Robin, you are going to hack into the machine and try to turn it off. I'll be doing the same."

A/N:
Hey all.
I've given up on 3rd person. Takes too long.
QOTD: Favourite holiday?
Mines probs, uhh, umm, probably going to New Zealand.
Sorry for not posting sooner. Got busy. A little too busy. Welp. Thanks. For all the reads. Last time I checked, I had like, 65, now I have 90 odd reads. I wasn't expecting that much.
Yes, this book is going to be short, but it's going to be the first actual book that I finish. Not including the horrible one I made about a frog and a crocodile when I was in kinder or something. Oh well. Later superheroes. Me out.

Vote|Comment|Share