Part 9- On the Windowsill

Part 9

February 19 12:33pm - February 20 1:10am

Normal pov

A few weeks passed and before everyone knew it, it was the day before the Halloween dance. Girls were going crazy trying to find last minute dates or find dresses because they found out someone else was wearing the same one as them.

As for Annie she was worrying what this date meant. She constantly wondered if they were going as friends or more. What would this mean to their friendship?

Luckily she had tons of distractions. Trying to plan the party after the dance and the homework load that she never thought could get heavier did. She spent most of her time in the library and the Slytherin common room.

While in the library Annie would try to focus on her homework, but Astoria and Pansy continued to talk about the dance. Pansy had always been boy crazy more like Draco crazy but Annie never said that outloud. Astoria tried to hide her boy craziness but with the upcoming dance she had stopped trying.

The weekend before they had dragged Annie to the robes store to find dresses. Annie knew that she wasn't going to wear something from there but she went anyways.

Her sister Fleur had chosen a dress for her and sent it. It was beautiful compared to the dresses in the robe shop.

Theo on the other hand had the same thoughts as Annie. He had never specified whether this would be a friend date or more than that.

As much as he hoped it was more he knew that Annie wouldn't think of it that way. The next day he told Draco and Blaise that he had asked her and they were really excited for him.

His dad sent him a pair of dress robes, they were all black just like Draco's. He wondered what Annie was gonna wear but didn't ask her. He wanted to be surprised when she walked down the stairs of the great hall.

He was also drowning in homework from the professors. He barely had any time to talk to Annie. He missed her cocky remarks and small glances that she would send him in class.

For the party Theodore was in charge of being the DJ part of the night. He knew that he would just turn on one of his playlists so that he could enjoy the party too.

---------

Annie, Astoria, and Pansy arrived at the table and sat down with the boys for dinner. During dinner they would plan the party and make sure everything was in order.

Pansy had been going over the checklist and everyone would check their part off as she said it. "Drinks?"

"I got it" Blaise replied

"Food"

"Check" Astoria and Annie said in sink

"Decorations?"

"All in my dorm, I'll put them up tomorrow." Draco said back

"Theo have you worked out music?"

"Yeah I made a playlist"

"And the word has been spread that we are having the party at the Slytherin common room and to wear white right?"

"Yes" They all said in sink annoyed with Pansy

Astoria then turned to Pansy and Annie which had been sitting right next to her. "Wait. Annie who's your date you never mentioned it to us."

This comment caught Theodore's attention as he whipped his head up to look at the three.