Part 16- dresses

Part 16

April 20 2:45- May 6 1:23

Normal pov

"Cheers!" They all said as the ladies clinked their flutes and took sips of the bubbly champagne.

"So tell us about yourself Annie?" Narcissa started

"Well my father is Monsieur Delacour and my mother was Apolline Delacour. I have two sisters Fleur and Gabrielle. I'm a Slytherin and at Beauxbaton I was in Bellefeuille. I'm a pureblood and a half Veela."

"Who do you associate with at Hogwarts?" Bellatrix asked. She was very curious about this girl.

Annie could tell that Bellatrix was testing her "I associate myself with Cordelia, Daphne and Astoria Greengrass, Pansy Parkinson, Draco, Blaise Zabini, and um Theodore Nott mostly." She answered slightly blushing at saying Theodore's name.

Bellatrix was very surprised when she heard Annie's answer. She noticed that everyone that she listed was a pureblood.

"I noticed that you said Theo's name last and specially do you fancy him?" Narcissa questioned with a smile on her face.

Cordelia started to laugh as Annie's face turned red. "I mean I wouldn't be opposed to dating him. I mean he's cute and he is at my standards." She replies trying not to sound like she really likes him but just in a professional way.

"Speaking of boys, Lily I heard that my daughter and your son are dating." Marlene said with a slight smile.

"Mom!"

"Yes I did Marlene anytime I brought her up and his face turned beet red." Lily replied as they went into a whole conversation while embarrassing Cordelia the entire time.

"Annie may I speak with you?" Bellatrix asks.

Fear has broken out of the cage in Annie's mind. She doesn't know what she did wrong but is still very afraid. "Sure" She gets up and walks down into the garden with Bellatrix.

As they make it to the garden champagne flutes in hand they sit down on a bench.

"I've noticed that all of your close friends are purebloods. And you are a pureblood and a Slytherin as well as the Slytherin equivalent at Beauxbaton."

Annie nods her head needing her to continue as she has no idea where this is leading.

"Well I like you very much. Also you have great taste in men I mean the Nott men are quite special. I also heard you say that your mother was Apolline, why was?"

"My mother died when I was little. She died in a duel while trying to protect us."

"My condolences." she pauses before beginning again " I was observing you when you entered the Manor and I've seen you many times while visiting Hogwarts. You have a gift."

"A gift?"

"Well only if paid close attention can anyone see this gift. You have the gift of occlumency and there is another but that can be discussed later."

"The what and why can't you tell me?"

"Please don't tell me that you haven't heard of it. As of the other we are in an open point we don't need people knowing about it."

"I haven't been enlightened in the subject no."

"Well how about this, the day before the Ball I am free would you like to have tea with me and we can discuss more?" She said in a motherly tone. Annie had not noticed this side of Bellatrix before, it was a soft kind motherly side.