Part 17- christmas gifts

Part 17

May 6 1:30- May 11 4:50 (happy birthday Annie even though its not her birthday in the fic)

Annie pov

When I woke up I felt the small rays of sunlight that peeked through the curtains. The soft silk covers that surrounded me with warmth and comfort. Staying at the Black Manor had been very nice. I love how they have family dinners every night and they all gather around to sit on the couch even if they weren't talking with each other they were in each others presence.

The couches they had in the living rooms were soft and huge. They have tons of throw pillows and soft blankets. The entire manor is just amazing.

"Annie! Annie!" Cordelia shouted "It's Christmas!"

Christmas!? I swear it was just halloween a day ago. I shot up and looked at Delia with a response. "Happy Christmas!"

"Lets go downstairs!" I sat up and got out of the warm bed that I was just laying in a moment ago. Why is it so cold?

"I'll be down in a moment. I'm just going to put a hoodie on."

She exited the room and I went into my trunk. While searching around I found a box that I don't remember packing. As I pull the box out I wonder what is in it. It was about medium sized. I popped the lid off to find a sweatshirt with a letter and a little box on top. I grabbed the letter and opened it up.

I wonder what it says? I unfolded it and it says:

Dear Rori,

Happy Christmas. I miss you already and I'm writing this before we've left for break. I hope you enjoy this gift, and before you say that you can't have it I want you to know that you deserve it. The Malfoy's invited me over so I'm coming to the Black's on christmas so I hope to see you there. Have a great christmas gorgeous.

Love,

Theo.

My cheeks feel hot as I reread the last sentence. Why does he have such an affect on me? I mean I do fancy him but him feeling the same way is unlikely. I continue to look through the gift after I close the letter. I unfold the sweatshirt to see one that I recognized immediately. It was one of Theo's hoodies. It was a dark green and it was ginormous. Then wrapped inside of the hoodie was a small box. The box was silver and had a white bow around it. I lifted the top to find a small silver locket inside. It is absolutely gorgeous. He shouldn't have wasted so much on me and why would he get me a gift anyways.

I pulled the locket out of the box and opened it up to reveal what was inside. It was a moving picture of Theo picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. I was so mad at him that day for doing that but you could see the smile on both of our faces. And that's when I noticed how Theo looked at me. His eyes glimmered with bliss and complete joy.

I quickly wrapped the necklace around my neck and clasped it together. Before exiting the room I remembered that I had stayed to put a hoodie on. So without a thought I grabbed Theo's hoodie that he had gifted me and pulled it over my head.

I'm taking so much time Delia is probably wondering what I'm doing. So I ran out the door and down to the living room where the tree and the presents were placed about. It smells like muffins, pancakes, and bacon.

"Annie come quick I want to see what everyone got!" Delia yelled at me and I laughed.

"I'm coming!" I quickly walk over to her and sit down on an arm chair that has a basket with all of my presents in it. I didn't know so many people would get me stuff this year.