GOOD ENOUGH ~ Eli

Eli knew you loved him, but that didn't stop him from being self-conscious. The way he talked was as if you were going to get caught up in other things and suddenly forget about him.

You knew the real reason behind it. Recently you'd been giving him a lot less attention. It wasn't on purpose, you were both just busy people, and these last couple of days you used some of your free time to catch up with work, friends, and other things you hadn't gotten around to doing.

Now, Eli wasn't normally a jealous person, but when those feelings combined with missing you, he just couldn't help it.

You had found it cute until he suddenly appeared right before you were about to exit the door to run a quick errand, throwing a side comment on how you were leaving yet again after barely spending time with him.

Like you weren't coming back.

Like it wasn't literally your house.

You'd threw your coat back in the closet before pulling him to your room, realizing his excessive pouting was due to more than one reason.

That's how Eli ended up sitting on a chair in front of your widespread mirror, with you on the floor in front of him, words leaving your mouth that had Eli trembling on the seat.

He's nervously peeking at you and then himself in the mirror.

"Just look at yourself Eli. That's who I love. You and only you."

"But-" Eli started.

"What do you need me to do?"

Eli shifted his eyes away from the scene playing out.

"Do you want more attention? Do you need me to show you how you make me feel?"

He covered his red face with his hand, eyebrows raising up in response.

"Don't do that." You whispered. "Don't you know how much I love that face?"

"Y/n..." Eli pulled at the fabric covering the tent in his pants, embarrassment littering his expression.

You simply admired him, flustered and all.

"Stop," Eli muttered, shifting on the chair again and trying to ignore his erection. "I can't take it."

"I haven't done anything yet." You replied, not moving from your position on the floor.

"That's the problem," Eli stuttered, once again fidgeting with his pants. "You barely do anything and I get like this. I don't have that effect on you."

You pause. That was far from the truth, as you'd told him many times. But he was more expressive, and with you guys' being apart recently, you know he needs to see more from you. Feel more from you. He wants to be corrected on every unsure, and upset statement he's made.

"Safe word?"

It's Eli's turn to pause.

"Green."

Perfect.

Without warning, you kissed him. Hard enough to leave him dazed and his mouth chasing yours as you pulled away.

"Again." Eli managed to say.

"Aren't you not good enough for me? What makes you think you can make requests?"

Without hesitation you trailed your fingertips across his body, taking time to gently squeeze his thighs and caress his legs. You brought up all the statements he had thrown around as you did so.

"Y/n." Eli mustered out, hands instinctively going out to grab you to steady himself, touching you in return.

"Who said you could touch me, or better yet, please me? You can't do that, remember?" You roughly grab his hair, going beneath the fabric of his shirt to tease his skin. "There are plenty of other guys who could do that for me when I leave, right?"