NEW TOY ~ Theo

"The kitchen is done."

Theo calls it out from inside, a few breaths away from strained.

He'd have a better chance of sounding normal if you didn't know any better.

"Hm?" You question like you didn't hear him or his effort. Like the corner of your eye hadn't caught him set down his rag and shift his legs just shy of discreet before letting you know he'd finished.

"The kitchens' done." He repeats, opting for getting louder instead of moving closer. Yes, it made sense, but he'd have yelled no matter how far away you were. He wouldn't, couldn't come get you, because then you'd notice how shaky his walk was.

There'd be no hiding the way he was handling the new toy you'd given him. The plug you had planned on trying out in public, but eventually decided to use in the house first.

You'd changed your mind just to give Theo a feel for it.

Have a little fun.

It's why you'd also proposed the idea of treating the situation as if you were actually out, and that meant you both couldn't do anything that would get second glances. No mentioning the toy, no touching, no reactions, nothing.

You gave him a few tasks to complete alongside the rule, and even though he'd agreed like he didn't need the practice, like it would be easy, the plug's lowest setting had him tense immediately, struggling to do what you'd asked of him. He hid it well for a while though, almost quiet as he pushed himself to run through your chores and ignore the toy; enough to start to feel good, but not nearly enough to make him cum.

It was frustrating, even more so because you didn't seem to care. Theo knew you wouldn't pay him any mind in public, and part of him even liked the way he was being ignored. But, you just looked so unbothered compared to the way he was feeling that another part of him wanted-just a little-attention.

Even when you'd turned it up, making him jolt and whip around, you stayed absorbed in your phone as if you hadn't. It made his head fuzzy, the way you could so easily do that and not even bother to look at him. He'd hung it low as he gripped the kitchen counter he was trying to clean, his legs close to crossing. You could hear the sudden, sharp breaths from the living room, see the small shivers that ran through his frame, but he didn't say anything to you either. He wanted to show he could ignore it the same way you were.

He'd have to be right on the edge before he'd so much as ask you to turn it down, let alone turn it off.

That's why this was fun.

You get up slowly, purposely, not looking anywhere near Theo until you're walking towards him. You smile when you do, like your actions are innocent.

You'd have a better chance of seeming it if he didn't know any better.

"Looks good doesn't it?" He asks, pointing his chin at his work and stare at you.

It's damn near spotless, the kitchen. It's so clean that your inspection would last all of a minute.

You draw it out anyway, because even though the kitchen does look good, so does he; feening for your eye contact and trying to control the flinch and knit of his brows.

"Really?" Theo questions, following every movement you make around his work. It already took him long enough and your slow examination feels even worse than the actual task was.

"What?" You ask, thick with mock concern as you check over the appliances, the counter, the sink. "Is there a reason you're being impatient?"

"You want me to say why." He combats, sliding himself between you and the counter, dropping his voice and leaning in like there are prying ears. "Cause I will."