WEDNESDAY ~ Eli

A soft hum graced your ears as Eli stirred in his sleep.

He was laying on his side, with the blankets bunched and tangled around one of his legs. His other was laying over your own, his heel meeting your ankle and his body as close as it could get as if wanting to be entangled with you too.

You'd woken before your alarm, and with Eli pressed so close, you couldn't help but smile. Before returning last night, you hadn't seen him in almost 2 and a half weeks due to matters that called you out of the city. It was short notice that had made you leave, and Eli, unfortunately, couldn't cancel anything to go on the trip with you. He was more than upset about it, specifically with the fact he had to stay behind. So when you finally got back you didn't bother going to your house, instead, you went straight to his, duffel bags and all.

It was earlier in the day when you returned, and Eli had been at the door grinning as soon as you'd texted him you were there. You'd missed him, and you could tell he had felt the same way. You'd especially missed his company, his creative expressions, endearing actions, and of course, his big ol' smile. Happy didn't even begin to describe your emotions as you spent the afternoon with him.

As night crept up you had begun teasing him with caresses and subtle comments about what had happened while you were gone. Just because you were on a trip didn't mean you hadn't instructed him over the phone. You'd edged him into denial, left him horny after late-night calls, and even once guided him through a solo session. No matter how pouty he sounded over the phone, he'd be lying if he said he didn't enjoy it.

The sexual tension had been intense, coating the room as you finally laid down for bed after showering. You had cuddled close, foreheads touching and lips just inches apart. When you placed a hand on Eli's front, it felt as if his heart was about to jump out of his chest.

Self-control didn't last long for either of you, and you had brought your lips to his almost immediately. In no time at all you'd gotten on top of him, wanting to hear those breathy noises that told you how good he felt. Wanting to pin those restless hands above his head. Wanting to give him a reason to not fall asleep. But you had simply kissed his forehead instead, getting off of him after only a quick make-out session. Part of you had been tired after your expedition back, but you also knew that being denied once again would make him want it so much more today.

You glanced over at the clock on the dresser behind you, and realized that although the alarm had yet to ring, it would soon. Turning back towards Eli, you could see his mouth was parted, and that his eyelids were fluttering as he continued to sleep completely oblivious to the time.

Reaching a hand out, you lightly messed with his hair, gently pushing it away from his forehead. It wasn't enough to wake Eli up, but enough to let you admire him and his daylit face. You knew you would have to wake him up soon, but instead of moving, you watched the rise and fall of his chest, listening to the sound of his breathing and trying to match yours to his.

It didn't take you long to realize his breaths were getting deeper, and as you wondered whether you should wake him, he trembled slightly, a fast movement that had you wondering if he had felt you touching his face. Pulling your hand back, you watched as he shivered again.

It couldn't have been from the small touch of your fingers, because his features definitely weren't the only parts that had flinched. You sat up and started gently pushing at the bundle of blankets he had wrapped around himself, succeeding in pulling it down just enough off his body but still covering the majority of his legs.

You were actually surprised he hadn't woken yet, and just as you were about to shake him he moved again. With the blankets off, you could fully see where the twitch was coming from. Your eyes traveled down to the rather thin sweats he was wearing, where he was undeniably hard beneath them. His midriff flinched forward, and your breath caught for a quick second at the small wet spot forming on the front of the fabric.