TICKLISH PT.1 ~ Eli

Eli stops humming, shrinking down on instinct and putting his hand over yours.

"That tickles."

"Really?" You fake surprise while trailing your fingers along his neck, just as you'd been doing for the last few minutes. You'd been messing with him throughout the day even longer. "You're ticklish here?"

"You already know that." He accuses, flinching again from his spot between your legs.

"I know you are here." Your titillating touch moves to Eli's armpit, waiting for his familiar laughter. It's there almost immediately, much lighter than usual and ceasing just as quickly when you focus your attention back on his neck. "But here too?"

Besides Eli's laughter you could even describe how his face normally scrunched up whenever you ghosted your hands, just barely, over his body. So, feeling him press his back closer to your chest and say yes, instead of giggling and pushing was a clear sign it definitely tickled in a much different way, which was, of course, what you were aiming for.

"How about here?" You run your nails over his chest and he doesn't respond, placing the back of his palm over his mouth, slowly curling it into a fist.

"Hmm?" Your voice is filled with amusement. "Are you ticklish here too?"

Eli still hasn't pushed you away, instead continuing to squirm even though he could've escaped long ago. He only seems to come to his senses when he hears you laugh, immediately releasing his fist and grabbing your hand again.

"Don't laugh." Eli whines as he turns his head, laying it on your shoulder.

"Alright I'll stop." You reply, laughter resorting to the tip of your tongue and hands falling to the mattress. "You're so sensitive today."

You're still smiling when you turn towards the Tv, about to start humming to the music video playing just as he had. He doesn't let you pick up the tune though, looking at you as best he can from his position.

"Y/n?" Eli questions, knocking his knee against yours.

"Yes?"

"I didn't mean stop..." He pauses, searching your eyes. "Touching me."

"I thought it tickled."

"It does," Eli says quickly, voice lowering to a whisper as he knocks your knee again. "But you know what I mean."

"Do I?" You question as you hit his knee back playfully.

At this point Eli knows you're messing with him and he groans, turning his head into the crook of your neck.

"You're doing this on purpose."

"Yeah, but only so you'll say what you want." You reassure as you lift Eli's head up, moving your own back just a smidge to see him better. He catches the way your lips curl up, repeating for you not to laugh before he can even ask what you mean, although despite the whine in his voice you can tell he's on the verge of doing the same.

"I won't okay?" You reply, watching as Eli's eyes flicker down to your lips.

He looks back up, mouth opening to speak but then closing again.

"Now are you gonna tell me," You brush at the hair near his eyes, keeping your voice soft. "Or should I just keep...you know?"

"No I-" Eli bites his lip absently, inhaling slow and contemplating what to do next. This conversation is all to much already, and he shifts the focus onto you. It's your fault he's like this anyway. "What do you mean what I want you're the one who was touching me like that."