Chapter 3

After he took my chains off, I understood what mess he got himself into. He got himself into a bidding curse and now is unable to break himself out. Now the person who did this to him is now wanting Jellal to hold me hostage.

There's a few questions that immediately pop up in my head, but I keep it to myself as Jellal looks like he's about to have a panic attack.

I sigh.

This would have never happened if he didn't allow himself to do reckless things. All this is so unnecessary.

"Jellal, look at me"

Once he looks up, I continue. "We're going to get ourselves out of this mess, then you're going to explain yourself properly."

"Understood Erza" I smile at him. It's hard to look at the bad stuff he does, when just his face brings me joy.

"Erza," Jellal spoke again. "While we're here, can we talk about us?"

I raise my eyebrows to this.

"What is us?" I ask him. To be completely honest, I really wanna know myself.

"There is something between us, that just can't be described. You, Erza, just seeing you makes my heart flutter into a million pieces" He looks directly into my eyes. "There's this greediness inside of me. Begging me to take you for myself. To devour you. Your body. Your soul. I want to taste every last inch of you"

"This is long overdue" he says finally.

He grabs my waist, pulling me directly on to him. I gasp.

He presses a kiss inside my mouth, exploring every section of it. I'm so star struck, I can't even move.

He takes this as the wrong signal and stops immediately when he notices.

"I'm so sorry Erza. I should of asked if you were okay with this." He thinks for a moment. "Are you okay with this? Don't feel pressured to say yes."

He patiently waits for my response.

"Jellal. Even though you're completely stupid and unpredictable. I trust you with my life. Do whatever you please." I say, hoping that I can hide the fact I want him to continue.

"Are you completely su-"

He got cut off by me driving my lips onto his.

His touch feels absolutely magical. Something that makes me want to forget all my worries. He starts to explore my body.

He begins at my neck, breathing heavily so I can feel it. He places kisses gently all over the curve of my neck to my shoulder.

I hear footsteps, so I tug Jellal in warning.

He looks up, showing an angered expression on his face.

"Don't worry darling, we'll do more next time" he whispers in my ears.

Jellal gets away from me just in time, as the door slaps open.

It was an old women who was holding a new set of white clothing.

"Make her wear this." The women says while throwing the clothes to Jellal. She didn't even question what was going on. The next second she was out.

"Now Erza, listen up," he places a hand my lap as a form of reassurance. "What I need you to do, is kill"

I look at him, surprised.

"You do not need me to kill. You can do that yourself."

"See the thing is, I actually can't. The binding stops me from killing him - well unless I want to be dead aswell" he responds

"Well that wouldn't be a complete bad thing"

"I can see straight true your lie, love"

I blush terribly after that comment. I swear the Jellal I knew my whole life was never like... this. Even when he was evil, he was still some what composed.

"Get these on" he says to me holding the white clothing. "I swear I won't look."

I slap him directly across his face for that one.