Chapter 2

"Erza I didn't know you would play so dirty." Jellal murmured under his breath while getting up. A smirk appeared on his gorgeous face.

"J-jellal that was unfair." I muttered. Why does this affect me so much? Is it because Jellal would never try to mess with my feelings? What is he up to?

"Oh Erza, why are you so nervous? Did you think I would of done something?" I could feel the tips of my ear becoming flushed. I let out a terribly loud sigh. He picked up my hand, and placed it on his chest. I could faintly hear the beating of his heart. It made me feel warm inside. It made me feel like lowering my guard around him. "Don't worry. I'll do it soon enough. But you'll have to wait until later." He gave me the biggest, purest smile I've ever seen. 

All of a sudden everything went black.

When I open my eyes again I see white - just white. My eyes hover around the room to spot a familiar figure. He noticed I was awake.

"Aah Erza! Your finally up" Jellal commented. 

"Jellal you dick! What on earth do you think you're doing?"

"Don't worry Erza. I'm not going to hurt you. I ju-"

"Hurt me? Jellal I'm not just a helpless little girl!" I interrupted. Jellal locked his eyes onto mine. His dreamy, blue eyes. Stop

How can I be mad at him, when he gives me that look. The look of pure innocence. 

Jellal started to remember what he was saying. "As I was saying, I just need your help."

My help? Isn't there about a thousand better ways to ask someone for help. Kidnapping them against their consent is sure gonna work.

"Will you help me out? he asked.

"No, I don't I will."

"That's not a question."

"Really? Because it sure sounded like one"

Jellal took in a deep breath. I could tell that I was provoking him. He just got up and went into some other room. Perfect.

I tried to get up from the bed I was in - but I couldn't. My hands and legs were chained onto a pole. Jellal that damn bastard. What happened to him. The sweet, innocent Jellal. Has life been too tough for him? I miss him.

"I'm sure you found out that you can't escape by now." Jellal said while coming back to me. He had something in his hand. Strawberry cheesecake. I could feel my mouth water, while Jellal smirked widely. "Peace offering?" he pointed his eyes at the cake. 

Even though my eyes were on the cake the whole time, I couldn't help but notice Jellal. Big, black circles corrupt his eyes. His glowing skin, now pale and grey. I think he noticed my frown.

"Why are you looking at me like that? You're the one who's trapped." he commented

"Jellal come here."

"What?"

"I said come here" I opened my arms the best I could - after all, I was still chained up.

He hesitated at first, but then came towards me. When he was in my arm reached, I grabbed him. For a few seconds, we just stayed there. Embracing each other. 

"You know this doesn't mean I forgive you right?" I whispered into his ear. He chuckled lightly.

"Let's get those chains off you. It would probably be give me a better chance for you to listen you me."

I grabbed him tighter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was that chapter?

Please comment anything you would want to happen or feedback!

Again sorry for small chapter, if this story becomes more successful I'll write more, as I'm only writing for myself at the moment.