Part7

Ron's POV

I know that Harry is gay because who wouldn't notice right? I know people would stare at some random hot dudes but Harry is way too intense.

When I looked over at what Harry was reading, I saw him staring at guys pictures on a magazine he bought when he was in a muggles world. Like that explains a lot and on top of it he sometimes gets shy when some guy approached him or asks something.

But as a good friend I would not tell him that I know he's gay before he tells me, I don't want to make him feel uncomfortable.

I don't know if Hermione noticed or not, but I think she did she's the smartest student in Hogwarts history, literally. She's a living "book" which is actually quite true. Maybe I should ask Hermione.

I never thought that enemies could become friend then to lovers. This is really complicated...

"Hey Ron!" it's Hermione, I can recognise her voice anywhere.
"Hi babe!" I said while eating my breakfast.

"Have you ever thought that Harry might be gay?" I asked hopefully. "Of course I know he's gay, well I think he's gay because he stares at guys way too often and denies girls proposes. Why did you ask that?" replied Hermione. "Uhm... I noticed that he's into guys. And I kinda saw him having "that" with Malfoy this morning."

"Thats really surprising, guess they become friends secretly and got together secretly." said Hermione.

"I just wanted to tell you that we have to keep this quiet until he's ready to tell us." I replied. "Yes, of course we have to do that, we don't want to make him uncomfortable knowing his secrets when he's not ready to tell us after all." said Hermione finishing her last bite of her breakfast.

"Let's head to class Ron." Hermione called me after finishing her breakfast. "Sure, babe." I said following her.

Harry's POV

"I cannot believe how a human could be this energetic, Draco. When we were about to head to breakfast, you rammed me so hard again and the reason is, I looked good while changing." I said with an aching body, and full of bandages to hide the fact that we slept together.

"Im sorry Harry, but you're oddly sexy that I lose control all the time." replied Draco making a cute posting face. Gosh he's cuteness and hottness might kill me.

"I forgive you because I enjoyed it as well, but we missed our breakfast, I know I would starve during lessons."

"Come here" said Draco, grabbing my hand and ran to the kitchen.

"Hello sirs!" greeted the house elfs.

"Hello, we would like to take some treacle tarts and pumpkin juice, we missed our breakfast, we had an important mission." said Draco clearly  teasing me.

"What mission sir?" asked a house elf.

"Its-Its a secret mission!" I cut him off before saying embarrassing stuffs.

"Here is your order sir!" said a house elf bringing us our breakfast.

"Thank you." we both replied, taking it and heading towards somewhere less crowded.

"You know, we both missed our lessons." I said.

"Well, it's not like I need them, im the smartest in the slytherin." replied Draco with a sassy tone. Of course I know he's good at studies, he's a Malfoy after all, good at everything.

"If you think im good at everything...thats not quite true, Harry." he said in a sad tone.

"Why are you saying that? You're good at almost everything!"

"Its true because im" almost" good at everything." he replied back holding my hand. We were sitting under a tree, not far from the great hall.

" I... I helped the dark side, and did many things... " he said trying not to cry, holding my hsnds tighter.

" You may made the wrong choices, but you maybe had no choices to be bad because all the choices you had was bad, you did those things to protect Draco, not to willingly do, you had no choice almost." I clutched our already holding hands and turning to side to hug him.

" Im so lucky to have you Harry." he started to cry.

" Im lucky too." I said. Both hugging each other for a very long time.