Part 11

Me: I have arrived gracefully for you.

Draco's POV

I woke to the sound of my owl, I assume he went out to stretch out his wings, because I never really lock him and the window was open because last night was pretty "Steaming" in both ways.

After i went into bathroom brushed my teeth, got out of shower, made my hair look "gracefully presentable" as I love to say and now I just need to check on my darling.

"Might sound like he is the lady" I grinned while muttering to myself only to be brought back to the scene before me.

"Damn..." I hope he heard this because Harry fcking Potter was in front of me on the ground after he fell from the bed  that is now my most favorable one because of him, well let's get to the point he is naked. Hickeys everywhere I touched him was making his skin look more breedable, blanket was hanging down from bed around his red butt "Maybe I slapped it too hard, but he came with it so all good." Is what I was thinking when he was in a bending down to reach something position. My big partner was feeling it too while standing ready to get in him ASAP, because precum was coming out.

Harry's POV

"UHHHH" I groaned when I woke up on the ground after he fcked, no literally destroyed me with his "Big Ferret" . Not surprising that the fact my ass was literally stinging and its now in the air Bare naked.

"He better not take this as an invitation to destroy my whole body AGAIN." I said after thinking for a while feeling how numb and painful at the same time. When I was trying to get up OFC he had to come in NOW of all the time.

"Wow, didn't know you could make a breakfast so good so quick." said Draco with his morning voice that makes me feel weak all the time.

"Ha...What did I expect anyway..." I muttered.

"I bet you expected this-" he said. I gasped when he was pulling me up from the ground and on his lap. Now I was sitting on Draco fully naked and him with only towel that was covering his buddy.

"Even if I didn't expected would've happened anyway." I replied in a slightly rude tone.

"You look beautiful, lovely." he said to me while staring with his mesmerising grey stone eyes, reminding me of the moon that shined down on us last night while perfectly matching his as white as ice hair, staring deep inside my soul, strumming the butterfly strings in my stomach.

"This is not fair." hands behind his neck I said. Pouting a bit.

"Thank you, sweetheart." he smirked while saying. He clearly knows how to flirt with anyone like a pro.

"Flirt." I said, slightly sticking out my tongue.

He grabbed the chance and put his tongue inside my mouth exile sucking onto mines. "Mmph-mhhnn" was the only thing managed to come out of my mouth. Slowly pulling me towards his body he threw his towel aside, giving me the feeling of his wet member on my stomach. He started to kiss my neck after ending our kiss with a wet sound, grabbed my hips with both of his arm and pulled me up making me sit on his rock hard dick.

"Ahhnn~mhnnmm~" I moaned when I started to pounce on him.

"Babe, fuck~" he said when I started to thrust my hips forwards and backwards, definitely receiving my compliment by how he's grouning and moaning with me.

"I'm close~" said Draco in my ears pulling me towards himself more even tho there is no space separating us but feeling like there is still a gap in us. He slamed his dick inside me so hard suddenly, that "AAhnn-" was all I managed to say after passing out on him, cum was oozing out of my hole when he was still shooting it inside making my stomach full.

Draco's POV

After Harry passed out I out him back to his after cleaning him, now it's my turn to clean myself again...