Part 10

Draco's POV

After Harry was done with his punishment I finally started my "exercise" with him almost everyday, and I discovered something new, I have a daddy kink.

When Harry was getting railed by me he called me, 'Daddy~ahhhh' that was the end of Harry. I don't even know how much we did that day nonstop, the only break we took was when Harry pissed in bed and not long after he fell asleep, I know I overdid it but who would stop when your lover was begging you to stop and looked so delicious. That was a good night I had, not for Harry, he tried to avoid sex as much as possible from then on. It didn't really work in the end.

Today I will try to convince him to have a good lasting sex. I can bet he can't say no to me this time for sure.

Can't he hurry up? Im standing besides the Great Hall in my most astonishing outfit waiting for my lover.

Harry's POV

'Dracooo!' I called him, oh Merlinnnnnn! He looks like a fcking I don't know, he looks like a total daddy. He was wearing a long black fall/winter jacket, a beautiful dark blue suit and with a white shirt. I was a bit worried about my looks,because, I was wearing a simple jacket with my jeans and hoodie. He was wearing gloves too, I wanna just jump on his big dick and be fucked for days.

'Hello Harry, ready for a date night?' he replied, smiling gently.

'Sure!' I replied too excitedly, hopefully he didn't seem to notice and holded my hand squeezing it when I smiled at him beamingly.

We went through shops and ate dinner at a fancy restaurant. As soon as we came into our rooms we kissed each other on the lips, it was long and passionate. We quicked our pace and went to bed.

Draco told me to strip and kneel in front of him. I wasn't patient so I did as he told.

Readers POV

'Don't use your hands, only mouth is allowed. Now unzip it.' Draco said demandingly to Harry.

'Okay.'

'Did I gave you permission to speak?'

'I don't care, daddy.' Harry knew this would turn on Draco. And he was right, his dick was hard.

'That works. Now do what you're told to.'

Harry kicked the tips, then the rest.

'Fuck.' Draco moaned. That was all he had to do to make Harry deep-throat him.

After some thrust he came inside his mouth.

'Swallow everything.'

'Gulp' Harry showed Draco his mouth, sticking his tongue out.

'You did this by yourself, don't regret it, Im not gonna stop today.'