Part8

Sorry for the long wait my viewers, as you guys noticed I don't really make a speech, uhm it would be nice if I become popular someday with my fanfics, my goal is to get on top1 in drarry fanfics. Anyways let's get into the story.

3rd person  POV

"I love you Draco. "

"I know that Scarhead."

"I thought you would say you love me too. And stop calling me that aren't I your lover? You should call me with a cute pet name or at least my first name."

"Sorry, lion. I was just messing with you." replied Draco laying in bed with his Harry.

"Haha! I was kidding dragon, you're so cute sometimes!" said Harry outloud, throwing the blanket to his side.

"No,youre the cute one Harry. I'm the sexy one." said Draco now facing Harry with his hands lifting his from the pillows.

"Uhm no, I'm the sexiest." denied Harry.

"Thats impossible how can you be the sexy one? You're clearly the innocent looking type of person I have ever seen."exaggerated Draco but he clearly got taken aback by Harry's looks.

"You sure...Draco?" he said that, while unbuttoning his night shirts, showing his slightly frail body, a bit pinkish nipples showing, his shirt is now hanging form his elbows, somehow his pants were now gone or it was t there in the first place without noticing Draco. He looked up to Draco with his hands now sliding up from his body to his plump, shiny, beautifully toned lips.

Draco couldn't believe his eyes, Harry looked definitely sexy. But Draco doesn't like to lose.

"You look so delicious right now." it was Dracos turn to show off now. He pulled Harry to his body both if them are sitting in bed, he threw his clothes.

"You do look good Draco but why don't you let me win?"

"Because a Malfoy never loses, Harry."

"I clearly won Malfoy."

"I thought were on first name basis Potter."

"Yes, if you will let me win. But if not then no cuddles or pet names."

"You know me well, lion. Of course you're the winner with your already stunning looks. You will always be my winner Harry, and for anyone else too." said Draco, hugging Harry and giving him soft kisses on the lips.

"You're cheesy." said Harry, chuckling.

"Drcao..."

"Yes, Harry?"

"You're literally drilling me right now."

"I know. You wanna?"

"Sure, but only one round Draco. We have to wake up early."

"Fine. But Im not so sure. I'll take your hugging as a permission."