Part4

Draco's POV

I talked with my friends about Harry and I friendship and the thing that happened in the compartment. As I expected they said that they would support me if we date like they did for so many years. I love my friends so much.

As Pr.McGonnagal headmistress of the Hogwarts made her speech and welcomed, sorted the 1st years and said something so shocking that I cannot believe what she jsut said.

"Attention students! 8th year student will share their common rooms that will be used for 8th years only and I will sort you into pairs which you will share same bedrooms. Let's see who will pair up with whom shall we?
Zabini and Ronald
Parkinson and Granger
Crabbe and Neville
Luna and Parvati
Dean and Seamus
...
Lastly Draco and Harry
You can go to you dormitories now Filch will show you your rooms."

I'm with bloody Pottah?! Thats awesome!!! Me and my crush in a same room!!! How great can it be?

Timeskip

3rd person POV

" I'm gonna take this bed Pottah! You can get that one over there." said Malfoy putting his things on the shelf and organized some stuffs. "About the thing in the compartment, we can do that anytime you want Pottah." Harry blushed so much that he was almost burning but he liked the way that Malfoy says some stuffs without feeling embarrassed at all. He couldn't deny it. He was about to experience something like that again with Malfoy so he quickly nodded and went to his bed.

Malfoy woke up by the sudden movement on his bed. He leaned over the bed head side and sat down. When he pulled his blanket he saw Harry leaning on his leg, head was above his thighs. "What the hell are you doing in the mittle of the night Pottah?" asked Malfoy clearly trying to figure out what Harry was doing in his bed. "I just wanted to... Uhm..." Harry was flushing and Draco know what he wanted and said "Suck it Pottah." with a bit of a demanding tone. Harry knew what he wanted and was quite happy that Malfoy understood and did what he was told to without complaining. As Harry pulled Dracos pants off he was shocked even tho he expected it. Malfoy was 10inch big mby more. It was wigger than Harry imagined his cock twitched at the thought of licking Drcaos big thing and quickly started his job. He liked the tip with pleasure and Draco moaned loud. Then he kicked lower now nipping his balls. "F... Fuck" was the only thing Malfoy said and Harry put the dick inside hos mouth gagging on how big it was that it couldn't fit all the way inside his mouth. Tears fall out of Harry's emerald green eyes and Draco lost his control. Draco stood up and demanded Harry to drop down his knees and suck. Harry was licking him inside his mouth and groaned that it made him lose more control. He grabbed Harry's head and pushed it all the way through making him choke and cry. He started to pond on him and released his cum into his mouth without warning and pulled back. Draco was shocked at the sight In front of him, Harrys eyes are wet and pink due to crying and he was breathing hard, some of Dracos cum was on his sides of mouth and he was sticking his tongue out showing Draco that he swallowed it. Draco became hard again and he became more hard that Harry cummed in his pants without being touched. It made him more excited than he ever did and quickly pulled Harry to his feet and stored their thing together. The sound that was coming out was lewd and the room was dark and only moon light was the source of light. They both came, breathing hard. And without even knowing they lay together and slept peacefully. And woke up with a shocking sight in front of them.