Chapter Nineteen

Authors Note:

More sex in this chapter.

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoy it.

Victoria

I swallowed hard. I didn't think I could speak, but I wanted Sy so badly. "Daddy, take me to bed, please," I whispered. I felt a thrill rush through me as I said it.

I was still mad at him, so angry that he kept what Rob was doing from me. At that moment, I didn't care. I needed to feel him inside me. I wanted to give myself to him because all I wanted was to know that he still loved me. I wanted to submit everything to him, but I couldn't. I wasn't wired like that. I needed autonomy, and I needed choices. I'm not going to be his slave. I knew we needed to talk about this, but later. Right now, I wanted him to take away the pain I felt.

I wanted to feel safe in his arms. I wanted to be loved. I wanted it to hurt, to be rough and all-consuming. I wanted my man to fuck me and hold me and kiss me. I wanted to be his every desire, and he be mine in turn. I needed that primal beast I knew he had in him, and I needed the beast to wreck me.

Sy took me to the bedroom, unhooking my bra as he went. He pushed me onto the bed with frantic movements and pulled my underwear off. He made a noise deep in his throat as he forced my legs apart and dove between my legs. He wasn't gentle, his beard tickled my thighs, and he bit and sucked on the tendon on my upper thigh. It felt so good, and I was so high the pain it felt like pleasure. Soon it was too much though, I kept getting higher and closer to my peak but felt no relief. "Please, please," I begged him. I knew better than to try to move him where I needed him. All I could do was beg him, tell him how desperate I was.

As if he were waiting to hear me beg, he gave me his tongue, hard and flat against my clit. He sucked on me and let his tongue roll over me. I was nearly there. He reached up and played with my piercings, and it felt like lightning as ecstasy rocked me from my nipples to my clit, and my orgasm overtook me.

He didn't slow down. My orgasm was the sign that he owned me. He flipped me onto my stomach, lifting me to my knees. Quickly he impaled me, vicious and raw. He drove into me without mercy, and his fingers dug into my sides, pulling me back to meet his thrusting hips. Sy grunting with effort and the sound of our bodies slapping against each other were the only noises I can hear.

I could feel myself getting close again. Noah pushed my head down into the sheets. He gripped my arms and used them as leverage to fuck me harder. I felt myself build again, and soon I was crying out as I came again, my walls milking around his unforgiving sex.

He rolled me over onto my back and lifted my legs onto his shoulders. He entered me again, fucking me, grunting, his face almost a snarl. He fucked me like an animal, pounding me. Sore and exhausted, I looked at him spent, I couldn't go on.

"One more Victoria, give me one more Kitten."

I didn't think I had anything left. I shook my head, my eyes closing. Then his thumb was on my clit, coaxing me, driving me to the edge. Slowly I felt the pressure build, and I had one more in me.

He saw the moment I felt it, and he grinned, "yes, Kitten, come on, just one more." And I did. I shattered over him again, he pumped me through it, and I called out as I came. I felt him thicken in my sore and tender core. He let himself go with a loud and deep roar that seemed to go on for an age. Then he shuddered and collapsed next to me, drawing me into him, holding me tight.

I was exhausted mentally and physically. Sy seemed to be still keyed up. "You alright, Vix?"

"Hmmm," I murmured, "I'm just tired."