Chapter 25

Authors note:

I think this is the most explicit and kinkiest chapter yet. Some of you may not like it, so feel free to skip it if you want.

Victoria

"Are you ready, Kitten?" Noah asked. Wearing only loose silky red boxers, he was sitting at the small round table in our little open-plan cabin. This would be the first time he has tied me up outside our home. It added another layer of thrill to an already provocative act. A blue duffle bag sat on the table in front of him.

"Yes, Daddy," I replied cautiously. Although Noah had been tying me up for months, I still feel as nervous, excited and aroused as I did the first time. I stood about a metre away, which would give him enough room to walk around me.

"Alright," Noah said. He leisurely started to unpack his bag until three black jute rope bundles were placed on the table.

Fuck. By the way he pulled the rope out, I knew how this was going to go. Noah wanted it to be prolonged and torturously slow until he made me beg. I always tell myself I won't beg this time, but I always end up there—every single time.

I realised that must have always been his plan, which was why he told me what he wanted to do hours ago. He had been building the anticipation deliberately all day. I thought he was negotiating as we usually did when using rope, but he could have done that in the car ride back to the small cabin we were staying in. I can't believe I didn't catch on to what he had been doing. Looking back, it was obvious.

An hour or so after he said he wanted to tie me up, we were having lunch with his family when he squeezed my knee under the outdoor table. He reached behind me, held me firmly on the nape of my neck and pulled me close while moving his lips to my ear. He subduedly whispered, "Do you want arms or legs tied?" Then, he let me go and carried on eating. To anyone watching, it would have looked like a brief hug with maybe an 'I love you', whispered in the ear. It wasn't. It was a deliberate tease, an intentional yet fleeting display of ownership.

"Arms," I said, just loud enough to be heard by him. I heard him repeat it and nodded.

A little later, I helped Caroline and Brooke clear the plates. As I walked out of the house to collect some more dishes to take inside, Noah pulled me into a hug, and his arms were possessively positioned around my waist. "I want chest and arms. OK?" He asked. I nodded. He brushed his lips against mine, the touch as light as a feather and not enough. He let me go, giving my bum a quick pat as I walked away.

These little suggestive interactions kept going for the next few hours. They were enough to keep me at a low level of constant arousal. Noah didn't mention it at all on the car ride to the cabin. He didn't touch me either. Again, it was part of the anticipation building. I'm sure of it. Like he knew that would be all I could think about now that we were alone and could freely talk, but he didn't mention it once, and it only served to heighten my desire.

So now, alone, both of us ready, my hunger for him was so intense he didn't have to do anything. I was already so pliable. Noah just sat there with his powerful, thick arms crossed over his broad furry chest. His hard muscular thighs were spread wide, inviting me to stare at his sex. And God damn him, all I could do was watch as his hardening cock made a bulge in his silky shorts. He knew he was getting me to the point where I would do anything to have him touch me. God, he was good at playing these games.

So I stood there, waiting. The seconds turned to minutes. Noah did nothing. The more he did nothing, the more my body throbbed and cried out to be touched. My breath was ragged and shallow. I felt like I had been running. The more excited I became, the less nervous I was. But soon, the excitement turned to desperation. I looked Noah in the eyes, silently begging to be touched. His clear, blue ones bore holes in me. The longer we looked at each other, the more I craved him.