Sorrrryyyyy............. A/N Which Is Kinda Important

Ooookay... So I'm REALLY sorry, like VERY EXTRA SUPER DUPER sorry. The story is gonna be re-edited just a bit. And the sequel is coming up a bit late, cuz I have some more Writing projects, I also have to take care of my Grandma since this week my parents are gonna go home late everyday, except on the day of my lessons.

I also have public speaking events every once in a week on Mondays at schools. Which is kinda making me really nervous at times, but the results are making new friends and making me brave enough to be open & communicate with strangers/people more.

I will promise to write more stories. I just CAN'T think with this useless EMPTY brain. Dunno why... My imagination is vaporizing and decreasing. I hope I can think of a way to think of a new story and come up with the new sequel soon.... Ugh. I'm changing the story title to make it even more catchier, and for the cover, I can't change it -_- cuz my Tablet is BROKEN. Just great (note sarcasm).

Actually I was thinking about 4 types of books that are based about Love since it's almost Valentines day. So there are 4 kinds of love that are called:

Eros, which means Romantic Love (this book)

Storge, which means Love of Family

Philia, which means Love Between Friends

and Agape, which means Unconditional Love

I'll try to update more often and write those books my best. I will also write Hirogo probably in the middle of the next month? I'll tell you once I'm done with the other books. GAH! I'M SUCH A BAD WRITER!!! *cringes and stress-eats*

Please be patient, readers...

Once again, I'm REALLY, EXTRA SUPER DUPER sorry. :(

Thank you for reading

Addie