Secrets, Secrets

Sorry if I updated really late... My sister keeps bothering me everyday and ruin my story. Thanks for the follows everyone! :D Love you all!!!

Now, on with the story!

JAMIE’S P.O.V

          Ryan was planning to ask Autumn out?! He just met her like about a day ago. He can’t be serious. But, thank goodness that he planned to get to know her better first.

              Are you guys thinking that I am jealous? No, of course not. I just used the rule ‘You can’t date a man/woman you just met’.   

           Before heading inside, I unlocked my Suit Pad and my suit reversed back to its suitcase. I brought it along with me inside, leaving Ryan alone outside. I placed my case down and went over to the kitchen to get some fresh baked cookies from a Lady & The Tramp Tsum Tsum jar.

            After scoffing down like, 7 cookies into my hungry stomach, I raced up to my bedroom.

            The bedroom floor was covered with blue n white striped carpet, and the walls and ceiling were painted in violet paint. On the left side of the room, there were two beds; one for me and one for my big sister, Aiko. Aiko’s bed was filled with pink and salmon colors which was quite girly for her. She is a bit feminine than me.

            Aiko has got long wavy caramel-blonde hair, brown eyes, fair skin and a slim body (she’s on a diet -.-). The whole room is for me now because Aiko got a scholarship in Tokyo, Japan. My bed was filled with neutral colors like blue and violet. Each our pictures are hung above the head of our beds.        

            Our study room is the room on the bedroom’s left. The room was divided into a half with wall made of plywood. Aiko’s study room was empty because all of her stuffs were moved to Japan. I kinda missed her… If you want to know what my study room looks like, it will be in the (media).

            There’s an open passage that connects the study room with the bedroom, so I can go to my study room without slamming open and close the door of both rooms.

            Anyway, back to the story! I opened my Macbook on my study desk and video called with Autumn.

            “Hey, Jamie.” Autumn’s face appeared from the screen.

            “Hey, Autumn…” I was a bit nervous about telling her about Ryan’s feelings for her, but that kind of idea would wreck Ryan and Autumn’s friendship. So, I started a small conversation first.

            “What are you doing?” I asked her.

            “Oh, well, just finishing a few touches of colors for my suit. I’m also choosing a pretty dress for tomorrow’s hang-out with Ryan. Pink or light Blue?” Autumn brought out a pink strapless dress and a light blue elbow-length-sleeved dress towards her laptop.

            Great… She’s asking me a ‘Which dress should I wear for the date’ opinion. You know that I’m not that kind of girl that knows about love.

            “Umm… Maybe you should wear the blue one.” I chose the blue dress. The pink one was a bit skin-revealing.

            “Okay, thanks!” Autumn chirped and placed back the pink dress into her very very pink wardrobe. My eyes wandered around the room and found myself staring into Pinky-Pink land.

            Wow… That’s a lot of pink. I snapped out of my mind and started wondering why Autumn wanted to look good in front of Ryan. And the fact why she also wore really pretty dresses back in Ryan’s house.