Playtime

I know the chapter's title is lame, I'm really bad at chapter titles. 

Anywho, enjoy the story!              

             READER’S P.O.V

            The next day had arrived. The sun was shining, coffee was brewing, and breakfast was roasting. It was Sunday, a holiday for everyone and the perfect day to sleep up late. At least that’s what Ryan was thinking. Yup, he was cuddling a Teddy Bear – which he called Mr. Cuddly Frost – in his bed with his favorite Pajamas. Ryan’s blanket was ruffled into a messy mountain on the corner of his bed.

            MEANWHILE IN AUTUMN’S MANSION…

            Autumn was already prepared for Jamie’s ‘girl hang-out’. Once she finished puffing the powder to her cheeks, she rushed downstairs and sat down on one of the comfy chairs set up near the dining table. Joyce aka her butler, brought up a hot chicken soup and English Breakfast tea on a golden tray in his hands to her seat.

            “You look absolutely beautiful, Miss Autumn.” Joyce worshipped, bowing before her. He placed down the small bowl of soup, tea and spoon on the table.

            “Thank you, Joyce.” Autumn thanked. Joyce smiled once again before returning to the kitchen. The girl took a sip of the creamy warm soup and then gently lifted the cup of tea to her lips. But before she could drink her tea, her father’s voice boomed out from the hallway.

            “You look nice, dear. Where are you going?” Robert asked his daughter, taking a seat in front of Autumn.

            “Hi, Dad. I’m going with Jamie to the park, you know, just one more test for our suits before taking it to school tomorrow. And probably hang-out with her in the mall, maybe?” His daughter replied.

            “Is Jamie a he or a she?” Robert asked inquisitively.

            “A she, Dad. I already told you before… ‘And probably hang-out with her in the mall.’” Autumn popped up the ‘she’ in her last sentence.

            “Okay, just be safe.”

            Joyce came back to the table to deliver Robert’s Jellyfish salad.

            After 20 minutes later, Jamie’s bike came across the window which reminded Autumn that she was going to be picked up. That’s when Autumn finally finished her breakfast. She pecked her Dad’s cheek before grabbing her cross bag and then going out to Jamie.

            Her Dad followed her towards the door. Robert saw her daughter talking to a girl with long straight dark Indigo hair and dark blue eyes, riding on top of a black Mag-LEV bike – but to his point of view, it looked like a normal bike with sharp wheels.

            “Here, I made another bike for you. Cuz I can’t ride with you.” Jamie pulled out a pink metal tube and pushed the red button on it. Suddenly, the pink tube transformed into a pink Mag LEV bike, with the same upgrades as Jamie’s.

            “Wow! Thanks!” Autumn stared at the bike in disbelief and awe. It was her first bike! Autumn’s father never let her ride on bikes, only cars.

            “Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a second!” Robert yelled at the two girls. “You are not gonna ride this dangerous sharp-wheeled bike!”

            “Mag-LEV bike.” Autumn corrected.

            “Mag-LEV bike or whatever it is called! No one is gonna make my daughter riding this thing!” He pointed angrily to the pink bike.