I Can't Move On

The last chapter and the end of the story. As I said so before, there will be a sequel of this story... Sorry to disappoint you guys. I really hope you loved the story.

Thanks for all the votes, comments and reads! LUV U ALLL!!!!

Happy reading!

Seeing his best friend so sad and depressed, Jamie decided to move their homes to San Francisco to forget all the heartbreaking past memories. They both had college there and had an idea for a job that connects their imagination, graphic design, robotics, and science together.

            Ryan tried to move on, but he just couldn’t forget about Autumn.  

            Reader, this is not the end yet.

            5 YEARS LATER

            After early graduation at the age 18, Ryan and Jamie made an animation design studio called Walking Marshmallows Studios in Washington DC. They both are now CEO and co-CEO; Ryan as the CEO and Jamie as the co-CEO plus Manager. Their company was doing well and there are about 320 people working in there…

            One evening, the two best friends were walking down the sidewalk on their way to their apartment.

            “So what should we add for Baymax’s suit color?” Jamie started the conversation.

            “Maybe red and purple?” Ryan suggested. They were working on the animation design of Big Hero 6 and they hadn’t done Baymax’s suit color.                        

            “Who’s your favorite character in the movie?” He asked, giggling quietly.

            “Um… Hiro and Gogo!” Jamie exclaimed happily like a child, while jumping up and down. Ryan laughed at his best friend’s reaction. He knew how much she loves the movie, even if the movie hadn’t come out yet.

            Just then, the brown-haired boy bumped into someone because of his clumsiness of laughing too much. It was Jamie’s turn to laugh now. His stuffs fell out of his loose rucksack. Ryan reached out his hand to grab each one of them until the person who bumped him said.

            “I’m sorry… Did I hurt you?” A girl’s voice came out behind the dark hood that covered her face which prevented Ryan and Jamie to see her identity.

            That voice… I’ve heard it somewhere… Ryan thought. He was sure that the voice belongs to someone that he and Jamie had known a long time ago. Someone who became best friends with them and lived in Auburn.

            “Uh, no, it’s okay. It’s my fault…” The teenage boy replied after snapping his mind out. Once he picked up all his stuffs and shoved them in his rucksack, the girl ran away.

            “You okay?” Jamie chuckled as she helped Ryan up from the ground. Then her amused face turned into a worried, serious face when she saw his also serious expression.

            “You okay?” Now Jamie’s voice went a bit deeper to show her worries.

            “That was Autumn…” Ryan muttered under his breath.

            TO BE CONTINUED IN THE NEXT BOOK…

The sequel will hopefully come out next month. I will notice you in author's note in this story when the sequel is published. Thank you all for your reads, votes and comments! *wipes happy tears away* :)

Thanks for reading, I hope you love the story,

~Addie Karens