Blushing...

Here's the 2nd chappie. Hope you'll like it and enjoyed the first chapter... Thanks for all your follows! :D

From the big crowd of students, Ryan finally found Autumn and Jamie in the cafeteria. He awkwardly sat down on the seat next to Autumn, meanwhile Jamie was smirking mischievously across the table, seeing Ryan’s reaction.

        “So… What’s your suit’s gonna be?” Autumn asked Ryan.

        “Uh, my, uh, suit is, uh, gonna be, uh…” Ryan continued saying ‘Uh’ between every word while blushing. Autumn raised her eyebrow at him.

         God, why am I blushing?! I feel so stupid around her! He shook his head. 

         “I mean, my suit is gonna be a green with the power to control gravity.” He said clearer.

         “Oh, cool.” Autumn went back to her blueprint.  “Mine is gonna be a light blue n white suit with the power to make ice and snow. Pretty cool, huh?”

         “I think you’re pretty cool…” Ryan muttered under his breath, which he realized that Autumn heard. “Uh, I mean, your suit is pretty cool.” He corrected, looking down to prevent her from seeing him blush.

         Jamie cleared her throat to remind the two ‘Love Birds’ that she was right in front of her. “Okay, both of your suits are pretty cool, actually.” Jamie said. “Mine’s gonna be a silver n black suit with sharp sliver discs. It has a super electrical charged whip and I’ll have my magnetic gloves and EMS bike discs – only it’s silver.”

            “Whoa… Nice suit.” They both said, and then blush at the same time.

          “Awww… You’re like the most Lovey-Dovey couple in this school!” Jamie awed, even though she hates romantic stuff.

            “SHUT UP JAMIE!!!” The couple blushed furiously. Jamie snickered and spooned a spoonful of Macaroni into her mouth.

            Ever since Ryan and Autumn finished their food, they never stopped blushing. 

            -TIME SKIP AFTER SCHOOL-

         “Okay, guys, where should we do our assignment?” Autumn asked when they finally reached the front lawn of the school.

            “We could do it in my house.” Ryan shrugged.

            “Nice… I’ll see you later!” Jamie called out to them before riding off in her EMS bike. The only ones left were Autumn and Ryan. There was an awkward silence between the two until Ryan decided to speak up.

            “So, Autumn, aren’t you going home?” Ryan cleared his throat.

            “Oh, yeah, I’m just waiting for my Limousine.” She answered shyly, not keeping eye contact with him.

            “Okay…”

            After 2 hours, it started raining and Autumn’s Limo haven’t picked her up yet. Ryan requested Autumn to take her back to her Mansion. And she accepted.

            It was about 1 hour to go back to the Lake Residence by motorcycle. When they reached the Residence, the gates flew open.

            “Maybe you should go now. I’ll meet you in your house tomorrow…” Autumn suggested to him, brushing off the splashes of mud from her soaked floral dress. She squeezed her wavy blonde hair to let the water out of it.

            “Thanks anyway… You know, for taking me home.” Autumn smiled. Ryan turned on his motorcycle’s engine, but before he could blast away, Autumn pecked his cheek, making him surprised.

            The two blushed. “So, bye…” They jinxed. Autumn ran towards the big front door and Ryan zoomed off.

            On the way, Ryan rubbed his cheek. He felt warm inside and a mysterious feeling that he never felt before. That feeling is called Love. But he didn’t know it yet…

            Soon, he will…      

So, how was it, guys? Okay, the fluff will increase chapter after chapter. Sorry if this chapter is too short...      

Please vote and if there are some suggestions, please leave in the comments.

Thank you,

Addie