Beginning of it all...

Natasha looked at the suspicious document lying on the table. It was a job offer. To her. But it was suspicious enough that she would not have opened it in thirty minutes. And for thirty minutes that folder had been before her. Even though she didn't want to take it, it was the only job offer she had at the time and she was promised to be paid nicely for it. Which made things even stranger. Because the mission itself was easy or at least it seemed so. All she had to do was find out who had been controlling the strange costume that has been flying around in the sky. Sighing, noting that she was taking a job, she began to prepare for a mission, despite her bad foreboding. It didn't take much time. Most things had been packed since the previous mission. The most difficult thing, as she had feared before, was to track down the journey of this costume, but it was successful enough for her to head to the last city, where it was seen. It was not surprising that the city turned out to be New York. Most of the strange, weird and sometimes even dangerous and dirty things happened there.

New York is a city full of charms and dangers. She was able to experience this on the first night of her stay, when she went to the bar to find information and to do some research about some people. Perhaps it was not the best place for information hunt, but it was a good place to find someone for who you didn't need a reason to beat them. Because they were always ones to throw the first punch. If someone slipped too close to her and behaved perverted, then Nat poured out all the resentment she had had at this job on the poor man. No deaths, but some broken bones. She always left before anyone called the police and did so no one would remember her disguise. A decent spy never ever went out without disguise. Such a move could have ended up in death if the enemies had recognized her. So she avoided the risk and was careful. Which has rather paid off. She has lasted the longest at her workplace. Everyone else had become more confident, insane and careless over the time, which always led to fatal mistakes. Because of this, she avoided changing, change and chance. Dreamily walking at the streets (at least it seemed so to bystanders), she wandered around at the city's parking lots and other gathering places such as nightclubs and bars. Being able to live quite well like any other troublemaker, always leaving before the arrival of the police, she could foresee tomorrow's news.

Quite a lot of her various disguises were spent on it, but she really needed to pour her anger out, and she still had more disguises. The weird thing was that no one seemed to know anything about who she was looking for. Eventually, she was drunk from the adrenaline and wandered back toward her rental apartment while trying to avoid running into people who where walking past her. It failed only once when she bumped into a good-looking young man who then kindly helped her when he realized that the miss who bumped into him was not in the best situation. Despite the confusion, Nat noticed the metallic sound, the painful texture, and the little glow. As soon as she was able to decide what it might be, she ran as fast as she could. No matter who the young man was, it was not a good plan to be with him. If you can stay away then stay away. Shining, made out of metal and jingling chests are at the last place in the list of the spies' favorite oddities. This means that they are dangerous, always associated with something even more dangerous, and quite certainly lead to something even worse. Meeting one of these was so startling for Nat that she became sober with a moment. Fear has a very good sobering effect, as different tense situations teach spies. She hoped as she entered her apartment that she would never have to meet the stranger again. And then it dawned on her that she had made a mistake. Her disguise had not been complete. The hair and everything except the face had been fine. But that face. It was this damn face that had been real.

An : If you (by some miracle) are going to read the next part you need to know first that :

Pepperony has never been a thing. The next chapter may be little bit confusing if you don't know that. Pepper is already married to somebody else so Tony was late. 

Afghanistan never went like in the movie. It was a little bit different.

Also Tony never tells anyone that he is the Iron man.

This is a requested stroy. Have fun while reading it:)