At the corner...

Spider looked over the strange meeting, with shining eyes, from safe distance. He had planned to talk with Stark about his deal, but now they all were there to get someone into the team. He couldn't deny that he felt little jealousy for the  person they were asking. It was his dream to join them someday. Woman who they were offering the chance to, left after noticing his presence, or so Peter thought. What other reason was there for her to do that? Some moments after that, the others also found out that he was present. That wasn't good. He had to step out from the shadows and talk to them or else he would have been attacked.

"Who are you?" asked Stark who hadn't heard of Spider and couldn't recognize teen he had met before.  Spider sighted unnoticeably before answering. Dealing with things like that was a bother and it was boring most of the times. "Spider. I need to talk with Stark." he said, explaining what he was doing around. "I'm Stark, what do you need from me? I believe we have never met before." "I happened to oversee one really interesting deal. Before making a decision about what to do with the information about it, I wanted to talk with the people involved in it. Sentence "I came here to buy not to arrest." should tell you many things."

He could see Tony growing paler as he came to a realization that Spider knew, as he talked to him. "I hoped to talk about it in private, but I was left with no choice." Stark forced his face emotionless, but Spider could feel he was nervous and obviously shaken. It was natural. Peter would have acted the same way if somebody would have found out his dirty secrets he intended to keep hidden in the dark so nobody could ever know.

"How does he know?" was the first question that popped into Starks head. It was followed by "How do I get rid of him?" He didn't want others to know about his purchase. Spider had probably been near when the deal had been made. It made things quite complicated. He had no idea who Spider is and if he has accomplices who he could have already told the information to. Tony had no other option but to arrange a meeting between him and Spider and try to get rid of the whole thing with as few people knowing about it as possible.

Others were surprised that he didn't ask Spider to explain anything and asked the hero to contact him. Usually he went into the details before agreeing to anything and didn't trust strangers. (Actually  he still didn't do it, but he was desperate.) He was pushed into the corner and at that point he didn't even care about the safety anymore. He just needed for nobody to know about his shady secrets and get an resolve.

An: I seem to have cursed luck. I helped with some beekeeping and got stung 12 times. I was lucky that situation didn't become life threatening. For the record it's been 13 times I've been stung while writing this story. (7 times to the hands.)

Both hands swelled up, but it has decreased after waiting for 3 days so I can still write.