Knowing is one thing but...

Later, while sitting in the kitchen of her rental apartment, Nat was ready to tear someone's hair. She didn't want to destroy her own. Nor should she have even touched someone else's hair if everything had been as simple as it seemed. The work, which had seemed easy, quickly proved itself to be almost impossible. There was almost nothing about the costume, and the last traces of it showed that it was finished in New York. No video camera in the city showed that it was loaded on any of the cars, so it still had to be in the city. Which narrowed the search area significantly, but was still a terrible area when it was necessary to search for something. Knowledge is one thing, but practice had shown that no one in this city seemed to have any idea what it was or where it came from. But Natasha had no idea where to look. Her head had run out of ideas because she had already visited the underworld a few days ago and there was only one person there who could confirm that it existed. He had seen it and even taken a picture, but there were no other clues. At least it was certain that the underworld and the bad guys were not involved. The picture that she got showed her a blurry image of red and, like every other thing she had known so far, was not helpful. Sighing, she accepted that she had to be careful with this work. Whoever built it was a good enough opponent to hide from her and create a gold (Which is too soft to be used in real weapons or other similar things. The material was made to look like gold, so great skill was required in its making. ) and titanium suit. So it isn't the best idea to get on his bad side. Which, in turn, only means that the opponent shouldn't find out that he is your target. But it's hard if you don't even know who the enemies are.

 Tony critically examined the information that ran on the screens in front of him. He now had to visit this person for sure. The one under the name Yaila Refer, but it was the first time anyone with that name was seen in the world. After asking two of his employees to follow so-called Sandra, he had to be disappointed. Yaila had shaken them off and gotten rid of them without problems. Tony had to investigate for himself. Finally, after a long investigation he managed to find the place, where the so-called Yaila Refer is staying. Fortunately, the place was not hundreds of kilometers away, because otherwise the person he wanted to meet could have left before he had arrived.

 The feeling that something was off came to Natasha even before the doorbell rang. Its ringing only deepened the feeling. Just in case, grabbing a pair of knives from the kitchen, she carefully moved closer to the door, panicking at the thought of who might have been behind the door. Peeping through the peephole, she groaned again. It was this company manager with a glowing chest that she didn't really want to meet at all. Hesitating for a few moments before placing her hand on the handle, she finally gave up and hid her knives in the shade of her clothes. There was no need for anyone to report the police because of them. The police were happier when they didn't even know anything about the incident. But only until such cases come out. Besides, if you need to kill someone, it's worth doing so without shedding blood, leaving no traces and being the last person to suspect. These tips worked. There was no proof because the crime had not been sniffed out, but it also meant that no one could question the method. Nat opened the door and looked out. The young man greeted her as Yaila Refer, and so Nat realized that he had done his homework. It also explained how he got to her door at all. "Who are you and what do you want?" Nat asked coldly. The young man was not terrified by her iciness, but it was clear that it surprised him. Apparently he was someone very famous or just thought very well of himself. Nat bet on the latter. "My name is Tony Stark and I came to find out why you saved this press conference." Nat found it hard to hide her surprise, but she tried. "Did I save it?" She asked a little foolishly, but opened the door enough to let in the celebrity she had now recognized. She wanted to know how she had done something good to someone she met for the first time. Stark, who must have felt a little strange or surprised, began to explain. "You took the place of Sandra Mint, who otherwise would've killed me because of one 'mistake' that happened to us by accident. As far as I know, she's fine and suffers from slight amnesia that arose after she was placed in the cleaning room by you." Stark went to the kitchen, despite Nat pulling out her knives, feeling the tension of the situation on her own. In the kitchen Nat hurriedly wiped things off the table, before he asked, "Who are you working for?" Turning around, he saw Nat, looking at him with a slightly confused look and holding knives. Seeing the knives made him nervous, but he didn't stop talking, "Obviously you work for someone. I'm just asking how much is needed to get you to change sides." Nat smiled at those words. Stark was cunning. Hiding emotions in her voice, she replied pretty emotionlessly, "I wouldn't be trustworthy if I kept changing sides and it wouldn't be useful in my workplace. I don't know how you can do that. But those I serve at the moment are on high positions" One of Stark's eyebrows rose when he asked, "Higher than me?" And then he switched onto his flirty side. Internally, Nat laughed when she heard it, but his opponent saw only cold indifference, "I believe so. Never met them." As she drove Stark out of the room, she added that she should be left alone. "Don't worry. You're not the target." Stark refused to move, simply staring at her, which made Natasha want to punch him once and then get rid of him. Finally returning to reality, he politely apologized?! He also left because of his inappropriate behavior, which was a great relief to Nat. Now she needed to change her place of residence and identity quickly.