Part 15

With Peter

"Peter, you can't just almost get fired"

"Ned it wasn't my fault"

"He is right. Its not his fault that he is smarter than everyone in the lab"

"You know this isn't true"

"I agree with her"

"You guys didn't even know who is in the lab"

"That's true, but if this idiot is the head of the lab, you sure are the smartest one in there"

"You guys-"I didn't have time to finish my sentences. The bell rang loudly and we headed to our class. I just told them about my internship day.

It was now Thursday. I have almost finished all my work for this week and I'm curious what I will do tomorrow and today.

(Time skip)

I enter the building and go straight to floor number 12. I go to my desk and start working on the robot.

Yesterday I watched how my boss (yes this is how he liked to be called) fired someone, because he cursed him. Just when I was about to intervene in the situation Logan stopped me, whispering that he would fire me too. I think no one in this lab likes him, but he doesn't seem to notice.

My spidey sense tingled, but in here this happens so often then I thought.

I think the robot is all done. Now I only have to see if it's working. I turn him on and start testing him. I decided to call him HIMNI, which stands for 'Helper in making new inventions'. Logan really liked the name and I think it's great too.

"Alright HIMNI can you pass me the red screwdriver?"I ask him. He turned and grabbed the screwdriver, then returned to where he had stood and waited for me to grab it. He even grabbed the right screwdriver. I smile and turn to Logan. He was smiling too. "HIMNI organize the pencils there please...by colors."

He turned around and started doing what I told him to do. My spidey sense was still warning me that someone is watching me, but ignore it.

"Good work HIMNI. Now can you hold this?"I pass him the first thing my hand touches. He grabs it and waits for another instruction. "Go give it to Logan"He started heading to Logan's desk. He had to use a very strange route to go to Logan, but in the end he did it.

"Thank you HIMNI. Now go back to Peter ''He said and the robot started heading to me.My spidey sense didn't stop from the moment i started doing HIMNI, so i looked around and spotted someone from the other part of the glass-wall.

When I look closely I gasp. He was standing there for what time again? He was watching me doing and testing HIMNI? When he saw that I noticed him, he smiled and lifted his thumb up. I smile back and turn my attention back to work, trying not to think what just happened.

With Tony

I really want to know who this kid is, so instead of going to my lab, doing useless things, I went to the interns' labs. The glass was more for tour groups, when it is too dangerous to get in.

I watched a kid from the new interns that met the other day come and sit on his chair and start working immediately. From what I can see he is working on a robot. He gets up and says something to the person next to him. He also gets up and they both turn their attention to the robot.

The obviously youngest person said something and the robot passed him a screwdriver. Then he said something again and then he went to the other person to give him...something. Impressive. Is one of them him? The younger one somehow noticed me and froze. Normal I can say. I smiled and he smiled back. I thought about getting in and talking to them, but I gave up, because they went back to work.