Part 42

A/N-The time has come :)

With Peter

   I saw the window that they usually left open for me and I hoped to prepare myself for the worst. A slap on my face or maybe yells, but instead I was met by a room, full of people. I didn't notice only Mr Bruce and Mrs Pepper. They are probably busy with work for the company or something, but the others are waiting for me. I didn't expect the warm smiles that they gave me, or the bone crushing hug that Mr Pietro pulled me in. Something is definitely up with them.

"Heyyy Mr Pietr-o...Breath...Oxygen"I mumbled.

"Sorry"He said, smiling at me. His smile was almost...sad.

"HEY SPIDEY''Everyone else cheered from the couches. The next one with the bone crushing hug was Mr Thor. That's normal for him, but I was just normalizing my breath from Mr Pietro's hug

"Mr T-Thor. I c-can't...breath"I choked out and he let me go, but his sad smile was more noticeable.

"Guys? Why are you so...weird today?"

"No reason"

"Weird, nah, I don't think so"

"No, we are not"

"Everything is totally ok"

"Nothing to worry about"

I heard all that at the same time.

"Then why did you invite me to come here?"I asked confused.

"TO HANG OUT"Mr Thor's loud voice echoed through the room. But that's it? That's all? Is that why they told me to go and then invited Spidey? That's the 'work' Mr Stark had? Is that the first time he is doing that?

"Annnd. Fury wants to see us later for a mission or some shit like that"Mr Stark explained. Wait a mission? Like with the Avengers? LIke with them?

"Cool, but why do you have those sad smiles?"I asked

"What sad smiles?"

"No that's a real smile, look"

"Nothing special"

"Nothing Important"

I sighed as they said that at the same time again.

"Ok, I get it, you don't want to tell me. Now, what do you guys, wanna do?" Some of them shared a look for confirmation, before pulling out their phones.

"Ok, hear me out."Mr Stark started"Maybe, you need...new friends"I stared at him confused as ever.

"You are saying that you don't want me her-"I almost whispered.

"No, no, no, no. We want you as our friend"Natasha said, coming closer to me. They were both kneeling on the ground in front of me, while I was sitting on the couch"What he was trying to say is that...we have a friend that we want you to meet. Incase something bad happen and you need another friend"

"You guys are acting like something really bad is about to happen. What is happening?"

"Nothing. So anyways. We met him online and he is amazing. We don't really know his real name, or his face, or...anything more personal. He also have no idea that we are The Avengers, so if you want we can introduce him to you"I stared at him for a second to see if he is kidding, or lying, or anything like that, but he only gave me his phone to write my number in it, so he can add me.

I heard a little knock-like sound on the window, but ignored it, thinking it was a bird or something. I was already typing my number in it, when FRIDAY spoke up.