Part 31

With Peter

  I felt the sense growing more and more. What is happening? I heard steps behind me From the steps I can say that there is only one person behind me. I feel the man point a gun at my head and I finally turn around, only to face the said gun.

"Don't. move"The man with the mask said. His voice was all angry and confident, as if he had done it many times."Give me all your money, or die."I stared at him as if he were absolutely insane without a hint of fear. I didn't say anything for around 10 seconds, I just stared at him.

"Oh hell nah"I finally said and grabbed his hand with his gun. In just a second he was on the ground. I pulled out my phone and called the police. While doing that he tried to take my phone, or run away, but I was always stopping him. I can't just web him, because he saw my face and he will figure it out.

I finally got to May's apartment after explaining to the police what exactly happened. They were a little surprised that I took him down, but shook it off, probably not believing me. I went straight to my bedroom, to change into my Spiderman suit and soon I jumped out of the window, after making sure that May was asleep.

It was a really long day and I just want to swing around and be by myself for a second. I love being Spiderman, because It's the only time of the day that I feel truly alone and no one can tell me what to do, or where to go. I also help people and make their day better.

All the exams and tests are over, but the vacation starts on Wednesday. Mr Stark told me today that I will have a break for the holidays, but Christmas is the next week on Friday, so I can come on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. After that my next work day will be the next year.

The others from the group chat will be coming the next week, before christmas. Im happy for them that they will celebrate the holiday together. When Ben died I stopped liking that day, because May stopped giving a shit about me. The only person I have left from my family I don't think of as a family. Normally on Christmas day I will excuse myself from May, saying I'm going for a walk and I will go on a patrol. She will be drunk and won't care, so that wasn't a problem. Well the crime in NYC on christmas is not that high, but is an opportunity for robbers, so I have to be there to stop them.

Days before Christmas are also full of crime, because many people just steal what they want from the many stores all over the city, or make problems. The exams and the internship didn't help me to stop them at all. I can only patrol after 21.00, because this is when my internship ends, or sometimes between school and 'work'.

I haven't visited the avengers too. Are they mad? No, Ms Natasha explained everything to Mr Stark and Ms Wanda in front of me and they didn't seem mad. I hope they really understand my situation. I can't wait to have a day off. That would happen between Christmas and New Year. I really need to get a break.

My thoughts were cut off by a scream, that I won't be able to hear if it wasn't my super hearing. I jumped into action and soon I find myself fighting two idiots in a random alley. My patrol ended at midnight, because unexpected snow started to fall from the sky.

(Time skip to Monday)

"Bye Peter, bye MJ"

"Bye losers"

"Bye guys"

I said bye to my friends and we split in three different directions. Flash won't be at school this week, because his parents are taking him on a vacation, probably in Europe. I totally forgot about what Mr Stark said last Friday, but I soon remembered when a black car stopped in front of me, two streets away from school.

The window swolly opened and I was met by not that happy man.

"Are you Peter Parker?"He said with a little bored voice.