Part 44

A/N-I HAVE RETURNED 

    I was watching TV in the empty apartment, boring as ever. I'm still processing the fact that I finally know who the people in the group chat are. Still processing the fact that I fucKING KNOW THOSE PEOPLE. I didn't slept much last night, thinking about what to do today, when I went to the internship.

   May is at work, as usual, while I scroll through the different channels. I was trying to find something interesting. Thank god we don't study today. My bullet wound will probably open when I'm in school. Today is some sort of a holiday. I tried to ask MJ the actual reason why we don't study today, but she ignored me, focusing on her book.

   While I was scrolling I saw something that catched my eye. I stopped pressing the same button on the remote and tried to find the one for the volume. My eyes widened and my mouth opened. Fear and regret filled me as I straightened my back, standing up a little. I began shaking as I intensely watched the small screen. I jumped up, immediately regretting it, because of the instant pain in my stomach. I made my way to the window as fast as I could and looked through. I didn't see anything different from here.

   I get back to the couch and start searching for my phone, somewhere in the blanket. Where is it? WHere is it? COME ON THAT'S NOT THE TIME. I grabbed the blanket, pulling it up with full force, yeeting my phone. I found it on the other side of the room OF COURSE.

"Ugh...every time" I slowly walked to it.

"Please dont be broken. Please don't be broken" i pick it up and thank god...it wasnt ThAt broken. I Immediately opened the group chat

With Peter

The world greatest heros and me

Peter

Are you guys serious?

Hulk

What

Peter

what was the ONE thing i told you NOT to do yesterday?

Hulk

Uhh

Peter

@MrStank GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE

Mr Stank 

My sweet ass was pretty much here the whole time

Peter

WHAT WAS IT

*a minute later*

WHAT.WAS.IT.

Mr Stank

not to fight aliens 

Peter

AND WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO

Mr Stank

Hey its not my fault Thor pissed Loki off yesterday and the little shit decided to bring a freaking llama-unicorn thingy  

Captain Language

Language young man

Tony behave

Peter