Part 1

"Peter, all im saying is that if you want to pursue your scientist career you should definitely sign up for this" Peter was getting annoyed at his friend Ned. All he wanted to do was graduate high school and finally move away from his aunt, not waste his time doing useless things like applying for a Stark Industries internship.

"Ned this is pointless"He slammed his locker shut to give Ned his full attention for a minute, so he can stop bringing it up."Even if i manage to get the internship this would be a huge waste of time that  i already don't have"

"What do you mean 'a waste of time'. This is a one in a lifetime opportunity"The brunette groaned and spinned around to leave thinking how stupid of an idea this sounds.

  Not only its pointless, because he knew nobody would choose him to be an intern in Stark industries, but he would also make a fool of himself. He already got enough on his shoulders, a rejections from the biggest company in the world literally telling him how unworthy of a spot like that he is is just not welcome in his life. And also he would probably never hear the end of it from Flash and the other idiots from his school. 

  Being bullied is not easy for a high school student. He remembered the exact day it all started on his the first day in this school. He wore his glasses and nerdy sweater when he bumped into this kid Eugene who he learned later that everyone called 'Flash'. He made the mistake of talking back and ever since then he haven't left him alone. He didn't really mind it, he started not minding the occasional punches or the 'playful' slaps and kicks that he got from him. What he wasn't okay with was that Flash basically digged a hole and kicked him right into it. Everyone started knowing him as Flash's little punching bag and no one would want to be friends with a nerd like him. That's minus points popularity.

  Well everyone except the other nerds and this really weird girl Michelle. Ned was his best friend and as much as he loves him he is being unreasonable right now. 

"C'mon Peter, at least give it a shot, you won't lose anything"

"Flash is going so im not"He knew he was also being unreasonable, but what was he supposed to do? Go to the exam after school? Yeah, not happening.

"Oh come on you know i know that you don't care about Flash"

"He is annoying"He said as they entered the cafeteria and headed to their usual table.

"You are annoying too, but Flash would go to the exam regardless"He turned to his left to give MJ a look."What, its true"

"If im so annoying then why are you following us?"He snapped right back at her in their usual style. 

"Because i don't have any other friends"She put out and sat down, immediately shoving her nose in her book and stops paying attention to the boys next to her. 

 Peter felt like he made his point, even if he knew that Michelle gave zero fucks if he did or not. 

"So will you give it a shot?"Ned turned to his best friend, happy that they are done bickering.

Peter stopped looking for his lunchbox and actually started considering it. He could potentially try his luck for this internship, but knowing his Parker luck this would somehow turn into a disaster.  

"Why are you being so conservative all of a sudden?"MJ looked up also annoyed by the fact that Ned has been begging Peter to do the exam all week, ever since their teacher Mr Harinson told them.

 He really surprised the class that day. Peter would never admit it, but he imagined himself working alongside all these great scientist from Stark Industries that were always all over the news. He secretly really wanted to be chosen, but he knew he would just get his hopes up and they would come crashing down when he gets rejected.